1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's on your desktop?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by HPDJ, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Muppet Newsgirl Active Member

Hmm, well, I know a little bit about windmills, having had to read "Don Quixote" for a college English class two years ago, but probably nowhere near as much as D'Snowth here does.

For some time, I had "Ascent," a rising moon over a mountain, as my desktop image, but then I started using non-default photos and graphics - it's more fun that way.
  2. Kiki Active Member

Mine is currently the classic Windows XP desktop. Y'know... the ones that come with Windows PC's. :p
  3. Winslow Leach Active Member

Well, on my desktop there are pencils, pens, some looseleaf paper, two notebooks, a Burger King Homer figure, um...my cat is currently sitting here, looking out the window...

Oh, you mean my computer desktop. Ah. Well, it's just a plain ol' boring one. A blue sky background and some grassy hills. I think it was there when the computer was first set up, and I never bothered to change it.:smirk:
  4. Pork Active Member

I have a photo decopace (forgive my spelling) of my family with a star wars AT-AT over the top made out of lego that my brother made.
  5. Erine81981 Active Member

That would be so cool to see it. Do you have it to show?
  6. Pork Active Member

Hmmm, actually, it's on 'my' desktop, which is not this desktop. This is our internet computer so I don't put my stuff on this one. I should be able to get a photo of the AT-AT on here. But I have never put a picture on the net before. Not sure how one would do that. (or two for that matter). I could probably figure it out though.
  7. LORDCHAMBERLAIN New Member

I Have Pictures Of The Dark Crystal And Such..
    Hmmmmmmmmm
  8. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

NOW I have a picture of my baby niece,me & my aunt on my desktop.:)
  9. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

[IMG]

This has been my wallpaper for quite a while now... don't think I'll ever change it either.
  10. bazooka_beak Active Member

A picture of Jimmy, Sheen, and Carl from Jimmy Neutron in the hover car.
  11. Erine81981 Active Member

12. wwfpooh New Member

13. Ilikemuppets New Member

Um...wow...:coy:
  14. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I know, I know, I'm so pathetic with my homemade wallpapers.
  15. Ilikemuppets New Member

I think it's pretty good, actually.
  16. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Ah, thank you, but I meant I'M pathetic for drawing something like that for my wallpaper, lol.
  17. Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Just when I thought you couldn't get creepier....

This has been my background image for sometime now.
  18. wwfpooh New Member

I personally half expected something like that.
  19. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

If he thought THAT was creepy, he hasn't seen my "masterpiece" of Alvin paying Brittany $30 to grope her. :crazy:
  20. wwfpooh New Member

*raises eyebrow* Not that we need to see it anyway. :rolleyes: You've just corrputed my mind with that image...:p