What's so hard about being green?

Frogster

Reaction score
Hey, Happy St. Patrick's Day guys. I know it's early... but I didn't know if you guys had some interesting stories that had to do with St. Patty's Day. I for one, at the age of four, had open-heart surgery done on me 17 years ago.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Wow. When I was 11, I was in a car accident. Nothing too bad though. Just a spin-out I think.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
No interesting stories to go with it, really, but I do love St. Paddy's Day! I'm Irish through and through! Well... except for the Swedish part... which is actually much larger than the Irish part... and the German and the Scottish and the English and the... well, I *feel* Irish through and through, anyway! :stick_out_tongue:
Erin

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
LOL, I know how you feel Erin! I have some Irish in me as well when it's not overtaken by the larger amounts of German, Norweigan and other Scandinavian type places! But, hey, I'm Irish enough, especially on St. Patrick's Day!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
St. Patrick's Day isn't such a big deal in my town...I mean some people celebrate it and sell decorations for the occasion, but it's not that big a deal as say Valentines day or other holidays that some people say aren't technically holidays.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The only luck I have on st pattys day is my birthday and a few years ago for about a week until my birthday I found 2 dollars every day in the school bathroom, hehe.

janicegroupie

Reaction score
I have to say St. Patrick's Day was a special one for me this year since it was my first one being IBM (Irish by marriage) as my husband would say.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
This year's St. Patrick's Day for me was really boring, which is basically what I predict my whole Spring Break to be this week. I did, however, find out that my great-great-great grandfather was Irish and seven feet tall! I'm 6'5" and, according to some folks, I'm still growing. So I might end up just like him.:smile: