Whats the deal with Series 10 ?

Reaction score
I keep losing track. For some reason I thought the series with chef was 10. I'm glad to realize that its 9. Awhile back I read that Palisades was taking the line up to Series 10. Now I guess that its a good chance 10 won't happen. Anyone know what the deal is. I would love a series 10. Even if the aren't gonna do new sculpts they could so repaints from series 1-3 on a clamshell. I would love a 2nd chance of picking up another Zoot.

:confused:

Luke

Reaction score
The deal is there may not be a series 10 at retail, but nothing has been officially announced yet. However, if not there is an excellent chance you will still be able to get the figures some other way, probably via mail order through Palisades Direct.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Yes. I seriously doubt Palisades will waste all the figures there have sculpted. It has been confirmed that all of the Vet's Hospital figures are sculpted and that there are at least 2 muppet babies. And since Muppet Babies are all main characters I would bet they will all be released. It's a lot easier to sell a Baby Scooter and Gonzo 2 pack then to sell UD online.

beaker

Reaction score
I just want my articulated Muppet penguins is all.

Is there anyone who knows all the figures(packins or regular) theyve sculpted in prototype stage, but arent allowed to show or let people know about? As in in house development/for fun/private? I suspect they have privately tooled a lot of figures(like Fraggle Rock) or packins, but just wont reveal.

Luke

Reaction score
No i don't think they have that much major stuff from the past that was sculpted and not used - they try to use everything and they certainly wouldn't do anything just for fun. The Fraggle was a one-off i think. Wiggy is talking about future stuff we should see. They apparently have a bit more new stuff that we don't know about - i'd guess it might be some of the other stuff we were expecting next year anyway - the other two babies, robotbuster bunsen & tutu pepe and maybe a few new characters that would have been in series 11. Just a guess though, i might be way off.

WiGgY

Reaction score
The other 4 babies. I just used Scooter and Gonzo as an example. I have no idea if they are sculpted.

Figures they have sculpted but do not have a solide spot in the line:

Sal
Sitting, Standing, and Tux Robin (pack in, but counts as a main character that could be split from Sal)
MTI Gonzo
MTI Rizzo
Scout Master Kermit
Uncle Deadly
Muppet Baby KErmit
Baby Piggy
Dr. Bob
Nurse Piggy
Nurse Janice
all those packins we know about
Possibly a muppet cow (since the cow won the contest)

And that's about all that is known for sure. It doesn't even begin to cover the figures I want. No GMC Gonzo, no MTM Gonzo, no Waiter Rizzo, no other rats planned, and so on.

Now with 2 babies sculpted and possibly tooled, you would think the other 4 are. I would think we are more likely to get a muppet baby 2 pack as an exclusive than a Bean Bunny (though that would still be cool). I wonder if Disney World/land will take a Bean Bunny exclusive because he is such a main character at Muppet Vision 3D. Hmmm....

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
We've all Known that 10 series has been sculpted and it's nice to know the vets set (not playset but figures) is and even along with two Muppet Babies (Kermit and Piggy)

I just really hope Bobo the Bear, Bean Bunny,maybe Lewis K, and hopeful a Foo Foo Pack in for Nurse Piggy will be able to come out. The line would feel more complete to me then.

Luke

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Possibly a muppet cow (since the cow won the contest)
You can scratch that it seems. I asked Ken about two weeks ago how the cow was going and he said all that had been done so far was collecting the reference matierial together and getting a few ideas down on paper.

It's hard to work out what the cow will come with actually, if we do see it.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
I've been a bit out of the loop. Can someone tell me why might there not be a Series 10? I have been waiting for Uncle Deadly, and will be very sad if they don't make him after all. :frown: