What's the source of this Fraggle song?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahhh! I saw a link to this on YouTube a while ago, but can't find it at the moment. It's from a half-hour wrap-party type production that involved the Fraggles planning their futures now that the Fraggles were over. Boober was calling all his famous friends. Wembly was hitchhiking, etc. And it ended with that beautiful, bittersweet song and promise that they would be back.

And they are coming back!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Ok and why is my message appearing here instead at the end of the thread?

zeldazipple

Reaction score
That's from the " Fraggles Looking for Jobs " it was a wrap vidoe which was made by the cast and crew. It was about 20 minuts long. I have a really bad quilty bootlegg copy of this. It was funny to say the least.
This wasn't part of the series at all it was originally made just as a ' extra ' thing. Very rare I didn't even know it exsiated ' til someone told me about it.

zyzzybalubah

Reaction score
So I was in a cave I had never explored before, and in it was a song that I had never head before. Which episode is this from? The lyrics are as such:

There's a story going round that Fraggle's over now
There's a story going round the show is through
But we're here to tell the truth about it anyhow
That we'll live as long as silly creatures do

We're the wonder in the children who believe in us
We're the everlasting hope the parents feel
And it makes us proud to say as you're leaving us
We're the work and play of you who made us real

We'll work together some tomorrow
We'll be together once again
Dont ask me how, but we'll achieve it, believe it
We'll be back, we'll be new, we'll be the same

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh this is odd! My post is at the top of the thread, and the original post is at the bottom...I wondered where this one will go?

EDIT: Seems to be in the right place. Oh, and I was totally humming this song all day yesterday.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
And why is it suddenly a discovery when someoen else meations is when I said it a year ago everyone just bluffed it off.