1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

What's the source of this Fraggle song?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Beauregard, May 11, 2007.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ahhh! I saw a link to this on YouTube a while ago, but can't find it at the moment. It's from a half-hour wrap-party type production that involved the Fraggles planning their futures now that the Fraggles were over. Boober was calling all his famous friends. Wembly was hitchhiking, etc. And it ended with that beautiful, bittersweet song and promise that they would be back.

And they are coming back!

2. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Ok and why is my message appearing here instead at the end of the thread?

3. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

That's from the " Fraggles Looking for Jobs " it was a wrap vidoe which was made by the cast and crew. It was about 20 minuts long. I have a really bad quilty bootlegg copy of this. It was funny to say the least.
    This wasn't part of the series at all it was originally made just as a ' extra ' thing. Very rare I didn't even know it exsiated ' til someone told me about it.

4. zyzzybalubah

zyzzybalubah New Member

So I was in a cave I had never explored before, and in it was a song that I had never head before. Which episode is this from? The lyrics are as such:

There's a story going round that Fraggle's over now
    There's a story going round the show is through
    But we're here to tell the truth about it anyhow
    That we'll live as long as silly creatures do

We're the wonder in the children who believe in us
    We're the everlasting hope the parents feel
    And it makes us proud to say as you're leaving us
    We're the work and play of you who made us real

We'll work together some tomorrow
    We'll be together once again
    Dont ask me how, but we'll achieve it, believe it
    We'll be back, we'll be new, we'll be the same

5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Oh this is odd! My post is at the top of the thread, and the original post is at the bottom...I wondered where this one will go?

EDIT: Seems to be in the right place. Oh, and I was totally humming this song all day yesterday.

6. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

And why is it suddenly a discovery when someoen else meations is when I said it a year ago everyone just bluffed it off.