What's with all the invisibles lately?!

Whatever

Reaction score
BEAR said:
How do you know that I am invisible? Seriously...is there a way you can tell?

Anyway...Sometimes I go invisible and then I forget that I am so it stays that way unintentionally. I don't even REALLY understand the purpose for the invisible feature to be honest with you.
I think if you go to the list of members and it doesn't say the last time you were online, you're in invisible mode.
I went invisible after the Beebers fiasco and I've stayed that way. Because that was scary.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I don't mean to be insulting, or rude or anything, but why are so many users going invisible lately?
I'd wondered why my hand disappeared yesterday!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've discovered another way of how to tell if someone's invisible, without having to look at their profile to see they're last activity hasn't been recorded.

Beauregard

Reaction score
How how how???

Well, there's the spooky one of noticing that someone isn't online, and then them posting, that always freaks me a little.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
How how how???
Just check out the "Currently active users viewing this thread" sometime, and you'll see one more member listed as active than the names listed.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
What's with all the invisibles lately?!
Maybe there was an explosion at Muppet Labs and vanishing cream got spilt everywhere? :eek: :confused:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
*puts hands over eyes* I CANT SEE YOU! YOU CANT SEE ME!!!!:excited: