1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

What's wrong with this Piggy???

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by KermieBaby47, Sep 3, 2006.

1. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

2. zeldazipple New Member

Yow! FREAKIE IS right. Looks like they took a normal baby doll and put Miss Piggy's head on it.
  3. Camellia New Member

hi, ZOUNDS! that is scarry!!! it doesn't look like Miss Piggy either. Even from the 70s. maybe a "fake miss piggy". Anyone ask the seller for copyright info?

Camellia
  4. Vic Romano Active Member

AARRRGGHH!!!
    *pours bleach in eyes
  5. muppetperson Well-Known Member

Oh my God!!!!! What a terrible looking baby!!
  6. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

LOL, I know!

Maybe the seller is Mr. Garrison? ;)

Go easy on that bleach Vic!
    :)
  7. Vic Romano Active Member

What? Who said that?
  8. Muppet Pro New Member

The body looks like it came from a baby doll and the head looks like it was made in a forgen country. Is this an offical mercandise?
  9. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ack! Someone actually bid on it!!!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  10. LadyVader New Member

oh my i heard of these but i never seen one, has any one ever heard of rub a dub dolly? it was a popular doll around the time of the Muppets when the toy comany got the right to do muppet stuff they they took off the head of the doll and changed it to piggy but i was a flop and didn't last long.
  11. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ick! I can't believe that's a licensed product!!!

(((((pukes on floor)))))

I agree with Steve, those guys need to say hello to Piggy's glove! :mad:
  12. Muppet Pro New Member

I can sculpt a better figure than that. :)
  13. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Vic, pass the bleach before I barf...and not in a rub-a-dub-tub-bath sort of way...
  14. Vic Romano Active Member

*Trips and spills bleach, splashing it into Beau's face