1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What's your favorite board?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by D'Snowth, Jul 2, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Here're mine, and the reasons why:

• Sesame Street/Classic Sesame Street: The original reason why I joined MC, to review Sesame Street, and because I'm a Sesame fancier!
    • Henson People: Love learning about Jim Henson, and the people who work/ed for him.
    • General Discussion Because I can start, and be part of any kind of topic at any time.
    • Puppetry Because I'm a puppeteer, and like to share, and read about puppetry knowledge.
    • TV Appearance: Otherwise, I would've never known about Grover and Fozzie being on Jimmy Kimmell.
    • Friends and Family I never realized just how many friends I have here, why my buddy list is almost full, and I don't have ANY on my ignore list (at Toonzone, that's a different story)

To top it all off, thank you Phillip for helping me feel very welcome here, and making so many wonder new friends.
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

My Top 3:

1) Friends and Family.
    2) Friends and Family.
    3) Friends and Family.

I don't know why I'm so attracted to that board, but I guess it's just because I like to get to know people.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I never really thought of posting in that board, until my "My 500th Post" thread was moved there. But I'm glad I now view that board on a regular basis, I feel like an important part of the community there...that, and T*K*O!
  4. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I think "Fan fiction and fan art" and "friends and family" are tied as my absolute favorites, with "games" in a close second. But I do like just about all of them.
  5. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Classic Muppets
  6. HPDJ

HPDJ Member

1. Games
    2. Classic Muppets
    3. Friends and Family
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

1. Games

2. Fan-Fiction and Fan Art

3. Friends and Family
  8. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

this is the first time that i posted in the feedback section, so obviously feedback is not my favorite :eek: anyway, here are my top four:
    1. classic muppets ;)
    2. classic sesame street
    3. henson people
    4. muppet merchandise