What's Your Favorite Cartoon Network Show?\

Aaron62711

Reaction score
What's your Favorite Cartoon Network Show? My favorite is O Canada because of the Cartoons from Canada are shown on there

Drtooth

Reaction score
Much easier to say which ones I hate. I've thoroughly enjoyed Cartoon Network's originals with the exception of a handful. It's too easy to say the live action abominations, Annoying Orange, or Johnny Test. But yeah... I like most of the shows from Dexter's Lab to We Bare Bears and most of them inbetween. Can't exactly say which ones I'd consider favorites, as the shows are varied and offer different things.

All I can say is, the only (that I've seen) Cartoon Network original I openly hate is that thing about the animal school that a human goes to. Nothing about that show is original, clever, or well done. Even Tom Kenny feels overused in this show.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yeah it's extremely hard to pick a favorite or even just a few favorites... Oh who am I kidding, Powerpuff Girls all the way!! (the original one, not the new one)

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Probably my most favorites are Foster's, EEnE, Grim Adventures, KND, Courage, Steven Universe. Honorable mentions: Gumball, Regular Show, & Chowder.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
-MAD
-Regular Show
-Clarence
-Teen Titans Go
-We Bare Bears
-The Looney Tunes Show

I also liked My Gym Partner's a Monkey when I was younger, but I haven't watched it in years.