What's Your favorite Electric Mayhem Muppet Show song?

golden teeth

Reaction score
What are your faves and from what episodes? Mine are Tenderly (Avery Schriber) and 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover (Paul SImon)

minor muppetz

Reaction score
My favorites are Tenderly, Love ya To Death (AKA Atom Bomb), Boogie in the Barnyard, and Don't Blame The Dynamite.

Songs where they played back-up to guest stars or other characters that are my favorites include Feelings (with Beaker), Last Time I Saw Him (with Diana Ross), Blue Bayou (with Linda Ronstadt), and You Make me Feel Like Dancing (with leo Sayer).

Marky

Reaction score
I love the Cannonball song (name?) from the pilot. But for me, the greatest song of there's is from The Muppet Movie - Can You Picture That!

golden teeth

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
My favorites are Tenderly, Love ya To Death (AKA Atom Bomb), Boogie in the Barnyard, and Don't Blame The Dynamite.

Songs where they played back-up to guest stars or other characters that are my favorites include Feelings (with Beaker), Last Time I Saw Him (with Diana Ross), Blue Bayou (with Linda Ronstadt), and You Make me Feel Like Dancing (with leo Sayer).

Feelings is from the Dianna Ross one too im pretty sure rihgt?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Since I'm only clearly familiar with season one since I got the dvd set out of that I would call Tenderly my favourite. I love Dr.Teeth saying at the end "Now that's tender man."
When I get the other seasons I'll probably be able to select my personal favourites from them also and maybe even pick my overall favourite from the ones I like best for each season

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
My personal favorites are from the Paul Simon episode of The Muppet Show when Floyd and Janice sing "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" and the whole band plays "Loves Me Like a Rock." I also love Floyd and Janice performing "Act Naturally" on The Muppets Go to the Movies. They always sound great together. :sing: :flirt:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Well, it's only Dr. Teeth, but I love "Money, Money, Money" the most. XD Not sure if that means the whole Mayhem or not, cause I love that song.

Jon

Reaction score
Yeah Tenderly, love ya to death and Money will do nicely:big_grin:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
Well, it's only Dr. Teeth, but I love "Money, Money, Money" the most. XD Not sure if that means the whole Mayhem or not, cause I love that song.
I liked that allot also I never saw it before untill I got the season 1 dvd's.
I did find it cool and odd he had earings on back then when it was a bit taboo for males to be wearing them (even if he is a puppet).:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin: