What's your favorite Fraggle song?

Rowbes

Reaction score
If you could pick just one.
I like "Why." When I heard it I couldn't help wondering what it would sound like if Leonard Cohen sang it, so I recorded it on my PC using a guitar, synthesizer and my best Cohen impersonation.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Ugh, to pick just one...

I had about 90 or 100 on my old computer. I transferred my very favorites to this one. How many do I now have on here? 31. :smile: hehe.

I guess if I had to choose one, it'd have to be "Let Me Be Your Song." Any time I listen to it I bow my head as if it were a religious experience in memorium for Jim. Other top favorites:

-All Around the World
-Follow the Road
-Goodbye, Goodbye (always gets me choked up)
-The Rock Goes On
-Sleep by the Light of the Moon

Too many greats to choose just one. Talk about a show that consistantly delivered amazing music.

Foodie

Reaction score
Not sure of my absolute favorite but it's prolly a toss-up between " Petals Of The Rose " and " Once Upon A Time I Knew My Name " and " Just A Dream Away ". :smirk:

Nick

Frags

Reaction score
Mine's probably 'The Children of Tomorrow' - though I think that might be as a matter of principle - who knows?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I also don't think I could pick just one, but here are a few:

All Around the World (or Around the Universe, or Traveling Matt, however it's known to people)
Bring Back the Wonder (yeah it's a little sad, but I like it)
Magic Be with You (a very fitting end to the show)

There are others but I can't think of them right now. Music was such a central part of that show, it was all so great!

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love everyone I can think of. I'm listening to one right now. Like everyone else I can't just pick one.

Fun is here to stay (Sidebottem, Junior and Fraggles)
Remembering Song (Boober and Wembley)
Around the Universe (Traveling Matt, Gobo, Red and Wembley)
Dum son of gun (Pa and Junior Gorg)
Beattle Song (Mokey and Red)

I have serval. Cantus Rock do you have Dum son of gun song? I would love that song. Or just anymore!

Rowbes

Reaction score
I could make you an mp3 of "dum son of a gun" from the LP, if you don't mind hearing the sweet crackle of vinyl.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Rowbes said:
I could make you an mp3 of "dum son of a gun" from the LP, if you don't mind hearing the sweet crackle of vinyl.
Sure I'll take whatever you got. Thanks.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I love everyone I can think of. I'm listening to one right now. Like everyone else I can't just pick one.

Fun is here to stay (Sidebottem, Junior and Fraggles)
Remembering Song (Boober and Wembley)
Around the Universe (Traveling Matt, Gobo, Red and Wembley)
Dum son of gun (Pa and Junior Gorg)
Beattle Song (Mokey and Red)

I have serval. Cantus Rock do you have Dum son of gun song? I would love that song. Or just anymore!
I love the Beetle Song! I almost forgot that it was one of my favorites! I've never really been able to sing it though!

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
I'll PM you when I get home from work tonight with a list of what I still have. Maybe we can do a trade.