1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What's your favorite Palisades accessory?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Cap Backfire, Apr 12, 2004.

1. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

This line has had so many wonderful accessories (I got my cousin and his buddies into the line yesterday based on the accessories alone!) I was wondering what yours were? We're up to series 7 already and there are probably hundreds of side-items, most of which came with the Swedish Kitchen playset. So you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine!

Mine has to be... Man, this was a tough choice, but it has to be Bo's mop bucket. I guess because it hits so close to home!!! A close second is Floyd's guitar/ amp combo. Mine still has the thin wire/ cord and stands very well. This one has the awesome shoulder strap that was so sorely missed on Janice.

All right, your turn! :excited:
  2. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

I love Robin's campfire and s'mores!
  3. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

At the moment, probably Polly Lobster.
  4. camilla

camilla New Member

I would have to say Rowlf's piano. it is fabulous
  5. RockSTAR girl

RockSTAR girl Member

love the guitars, and the saxofone
  6. WiGgY

WiGgY New Member

I can't choose. Thee are so many good ones.

My favorite accessory to come with a figure has to be the kitchen that came with the Chef. Now THAT'S an accessory. :D
  7. Aerosmith

Aerosmith New Member

Clifford's Directors Chair & Cell Phone. Hmmmmmm...... wonder why? ;)
  8. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Mine will always be the Pizza Box...and I have no idea why.
  9. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

Oooo, tough choice! There are so many awesome accessories. One of my favorites is the map that came with Sam Arrow. It's great how it's real paper. And I also love Rizzo's pizza box.
  10. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

He didn't come with a map.
  11. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

Oh yes he did...

Look inside Sam's giant book for the map. It's a SECRET treasure map, right???

That brings up a few points, I am always discovering more and more things that my figures can do (like I just found a few figs that have ball joint necks-Statler and Waldorf) that I never knew they had.

So I never thought that KEN would post on this thread!!! Well, maybe I did, but not with an actual favorite!!! I have to admit, the Pizza box IS pretty cool with the gooey cheese sticking the top up and the removable slice...
    You all are right about one thing, there really ARE too many great accessories to really pick just one as a favorite.
  12. Krazedmuppet

Krazedmuppet Active Member

ummm..... Kermits top hat :) , Gonzos Cannon :concern: , and crazy harrys bomb with real wick! :crazy:
  13. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Fuzzy Nose Glasses and Rubber Chicken, and I don't know why!!

Actually, this is a very tough question because all the accessories are so useful with all the other characters!

Are playsets considered accessories? I would say then the Kitchen; but then all the accessories with the Kitchen are awesome, so maybe those accessories.

But then, Statler and Waldorf can use their chairs so awesomely that I suppose I'd have to pick that, too.

Geez...I dunno. I love 'em all.
  14. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

Your kidding me, his book opens??
  15. jediX

jediX Active Member

Yes, it does.

I'm fond of the Bandito Lobsters, if that counts as an accessory.
  16. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think I talked about this with you before, BTW, but I found the jumper cables that go in the Kitchen; had them hanging behind the sausages...
  17. dmx10101

dmx10101 Member

I can't believe for as long as I have had Sam that I never knew his book opened and had a treasure map inside.
  18. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

hehehe...

hmmm..fave accessory....well, I don't count the pack-in figures as accessories, so I gues my fave has to be the piano. It's just beautiful....

other than that, I love so many that it's impossible to decide...
  19. Cap Backfire

Cap Backfire New Member

This board never ceases...

This thread always makes me laugh when I return to it...

Fozzie, glad you found the jumper cables dude... I just saw the original setup in the stores and looked to see if that piece looked like a twist tie and I thought you guys who thought it did were nuts!! It would suck to be out of that accessory man.

Glad that dmx found his treasure map (I told you it was secret!)

I agree that the piano is incredible. Silver tux Johnny singing next to it is meant to be... Killer.

I have to say the magnetic hats are incrediblicious as well. I thought that was a stroke of genius, and I just heard someone here suggested it to Ken! Good job, whoever you are!
  20. Gonzo the Grape

Gonzo the Grape New Member

Zoot's music stand.