What's Your Life Path Number?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was watching Dr. Oz today (shut up Newsie), and he had a really interesting show today, as he a numerologist on today, who demonstrated how to figure out what your life path number is, and what the people who fall into those number tend to experience, as far as personality traits, as well as health problems are.

Basically, here's how you figure it out: you take your birthddate, and reduce it down to one number... so my birthdate is 6-13-1989... so, here's how to break it down:
6+1+3+1+9+8+9=37
It has to be a single-digit number, so I have to keep going:
3+7=10.
1+0=1

So, according to numerology, I'm a 1, and apparently, 1s tend to always try to be number ones, as in, they always try to be the best at what they do, and often times have multiple things going on at once, like workaholics, and if they fail at something, that puts them in a funk. That's apparently the positive side of the number, but the negative side is that because 1s tend to be workaholics, they don't set enough time for exercize, so they suffer from joint and muscle pains, particularly shoulders and knees, and as such, should really do a lot of yoga to help prevent this.

So what do you guys think? Does that sound like me? Lemme tell ya, I ain't doin' no yoga! I've tried it once before years ago, it ain't fun!\

Figure out what your number is, then see what it corresponds to, here's an article about it for more information as to what your life path is:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/numerology-healing-numbers

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I'm a 4. Which says I am in constant stress. That may be true about my CCC character, but not me in any way. :laugh:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I was going to poo-poo this, but I'm a 6:

The 6 Life Paths are nurturers, and also need to be in charge. I believe that the 6 Life Path is always trying to save the planet, and as a result, they have to be careful not to become the size of the planet. Their fear is that if they don’t do it, it won’t get done. It is important that a 6 find a nutritional balance in their life. They must do what they can to avoid mindless eating while they are taking care of everyone else in their life.

Yeah, that's me, LOL. :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
I have no idea why I even bothered figuring this number thing out because looking back, it was obvious to the start that I would have the same number as the person that always seems to have the exact same thoughts as me, Mr. Snowth.

But I'm still deciding if the description for 1 fits me. In a way, I do tend to strive to be #1 in things sort of, but then again...

The exercise part is pretty spot on for me, as I don't get much in the way of physical activity, something that I do need to strive harder at. But no yoga for me, please.

Hayley B

Reaction score
That's pretty cool. I got 7 by the way.

"The 7 Life Path
Although the 7 can be social, they really need their privacy and sacred space. If a 7 feels they can’t have their special time alone, they will be miserable and find unhealthy ways to escape, just like the 5 Life Path. To stay healthy, it would be wise for the 7 to keep a journal to purge their thoughts. The 7 is the Vibration that needs to find a base of faith they can believe in, or they can become cynical. While they work on the spiritual side of who they are, it actually helps them on a mental and physical level. Note: The water has a very calming effect on the 7. When the 7 is troubled, if they can get to the ocean or another body of water, they will start to feel better. Even just taking a warm bubble bath, hitting the pool or hot tub will bring some peace to the 7 Life Path."

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Curiously, I did my parents... my mom is a 2, my dad is an 8... while 2 seems to be mostly right for my mom (though without the depression and anxiety and such), the description for 8 is my dad to a T. To a T. 'Nuff said.

Hubert

Reaction score
I thought about doing my parents, and since D'Snowth did, I might as well too...

I got a 3 for my dad and a 4 for my mom, the 3 for my dad seems wildly off and not even close, yet the 4 is strikingly resemblant (if that's a word) to my mom.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
What the heck?!?!

I'm going to be a drunk and drug addict? :boo:

The 5 Life Path
It is hard for the 5 Life Path to relax. The 5 needs to have a lot of freedom in their life. If they feel trapped, they sometimes find unhealthy ways to escape such as drinking a little too much, or working nonstop. Since the 5 Vibration operates at such a high frequency, they have to be very careful with prescription drugs, because if they take the wrong ones, it can really backfire. Altering their mind can lead to excess drama in their lives. The 5 must be careful with what they put in their body, and it is actually very smart for them to seek out herbal and homeopathic remedies.