What's your most prized Muppet possession?

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
For me, it's my copy of Christopher Finch's Of Muppets and Men, which I found at an antique store a few months ago in great condition. Also, I have the old Fozzie Christmas doll of him in a scarf. It's not like those dolls run real high on eBay, but it was my first Muppet... thing, y'know? It means a lot.

Your turn.

Telly

Reaction score
I think mine's my Fisher-Price Muppet Show Stick Puppets. I had all seven of 'em. I lost Animal first. Then I lost Kermit. I remember my mom buying me another Kermit at Kay-Bee, but not Animal. I always played with them in the bathtub and got frustrated with Piggy always sinking. I shoved a Lincoln Log up her to make her keep float. I think I was influenced by the book I had titled Muppets at Sea cuz I loved Muppets and I loved water. Flash forward to the early 90's when I had a babysitting job. I tried to entertain the girls (6 and 7) with Muppets (I was like 13 at the time) so I brought the Stick Puppets over there. Well, I left the toys at their house not knowing they would leave them in the bed of their dad's pick-up. Rowlf and Gonzo didn't make it. Now I only have Kermit, Gonzo, Scooter, Piggy, and Fozzie to my collection.

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
For me, it would have to be my Fisher Price Animal puppet. :halo: My, now late, grandma found it in a toy store in the early 80's and got it for me for my birthday. It has been well played with, seeing as I got it at a very young age, but it is the one Muppet item I have with the most sentiment!:halo:

Doug&Rodney

Reaction score
Well I suppose I have to say my Hasbro Grover puppet. he's so great i just got him off of ebay. You can see a picture of him on my blog.
http://www.douglashanna.blogspot.com/
I gave you that link because i noticed he's nowhere on Muppet wiki or here.
He's from 1986 and older then i am but I love him. I'm getting rods put on him soon. He may not be one of the new Gund puppets but he's great.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
For me, it's my Kermit and Gobo dolls that I won in prize machines at Lake Geneva. I spent about 10$ in quarters for the Gobo doll. :smirk::smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I honestly don't know what mine is... I think it's probably my Jim Henson or Super Grover action figures. Not possitive though.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I'd have to see it is a toss-up between:

1)Kermit and Fozzie bookends by Sigma
2)Wilkins and Wontkins puppets
3) Waldorf and Statler dolls and sofa

Kiki

Reaction score
(Yayoldthread!)

Some include:

-My Palisades figurine of Jim Henson;
-Miss Piggy Sigma mug (I don't know why, but I just love it...);
-Miss Piggy soap (it's over 30 years old, lol. I just find it a really cool find. Nooo... i do not use it..)
-Rizzo backpack;
-Collection of SST cards (early-90s) I got when I was about four. I remember. :big_grin:

...But to be honest, I just treasure all of my stuff. ^_^

Andibcool

Reaction score
Thats easy

The Kermit Photo puppet from master replicas.
Did cost me with shipping and import tax 300 Euro thats around 377$-380$

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh yeah, and an Elmo hand-puppet I got when I wrote to Kevin Clash. :smile: