What's your most prized Muppet possession?

rexcrk

Reaction score
It's definitely gotta be:

-My Muppet Replicas

but mostly

-My complete (as far as I'm concerned >_>) set of Palisades Muppet figures.

Puppetmaker

Reaction score
Probably my goblin axe from Labyrinth along with one of the masks used in the ball room dance.

In terms of mass market toys, probably my Palisades Muppet toys. I think I have a pretty complete set w/o variants. They were so well made.:super:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Oh gosh, that's hard to answer. It wouldn't be in terms of value, but maybe my (well, my dad's) record of John Denver & The Muppets. It was played during many Christmas mornings and holds a spot in my heart, even though we upgraded to the CD a long time ago.

To be honest I don't have a lot of Muppet stuff outside the DVDs and CDs, save for maybe my Red Fraggle doll that my sister's dog completely dismembered :/

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Probably all the toys I still have from my childhood...and all the stuff I got during my Henson internship and visits to some of the Muppet sets in person.

zns

Reaction score
Over the years, my collection has expanded more and more. There are so many great things that I personally own, but I will give you my list:

-My "Master Replicas" Kermit poser
-My copy of "Of Muppets & Men"
-Muppet "See 'n Say" from Mattel
-Playskool "Talk 'n Play" learning system with Muppet Sesame books and tapes
-Sigma Fozzie and Miss Piggy Mugs
-An autographed photo and letter from Carroll Spinney
-My Muppet and Sesame lp collection
-An autograped photo of Kermit and the gang
-A personal letter that Jim Henson and David Lazer sent to Pearl Bailey years ago, which I have framed and is written on Jim's own personal stationary
-All four Fraggle vegetables cars from "McDonalds"

I could go on telling you the things that I own, but these few items seem good enough for right now.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
My favorites would be Tickle Me Elmo and Jim Henson The Works By Christopher Finch. The latter is a book for those who did not know.

muppetsliveon

Reaction score
zns, can you post the letters and pictures ? The reason I like Tickle Me Elmo is because it is almost as old as I am. I got it when I was two.

SUPERPUPPET

Reaction score
I take it back

As much as I love scooter I have to say at 38 I got a Big Birg when I was 4 (1974). Big birg had Big plastic Eyes, a Plastic Beak, A little loop when pulled he open and closed his mouth, and had Felt hands. ....... His Felt hands are gone and all thats left are the wings, His eyes broke off and mom sewed on button eyes, the loop for his mouth broke off, and his neck and feet are worn from the little kid I was dragging him around ..... he's still the most beautiful thing i have left from my childhood:wisdom:

jeremyactor

Reaction score
It'd be my copy of Of Muppets and Men (signed by Dave Goelz) and my copy of The Works signed by Kathy Mullen, Craig Shemin, Heather Henson, and Michael Frith.

And my Muppetvision Muppet Lab coat.