What's your oldest Sesame collectible?

Frogster

Reaction score
I still got Snuffy from Applause from when I was little, as well as Telly, Count, Ernie, Bert and Grover.

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
Stuff from the first season 1969-1970:

All of the TIME-WARNER books: Book of People and Things, Book of Numbers, Book of Letters, Book of Shapes, Book of Puzzlers - 1970

The Sesame Street Songbook 1970

The Sesame Street Book and Record (with poster) 1970

The first TV Guide announcing the arrival of a show called "Sesame Street" 1969

Time Magazine Article: Sesame Street: TV's Gift to Children 1970

Also:

The Fisher Price Sesame Street Playset 1974
The Fisher Price Sesame Street Clubhouse 1975

doctort13

Reaction score
I still have my Oscar puppet from the 70's. Lately I have been finding books and records (I work at a used bookstore) for my daughter from the 70's & 80's.

Pino

Reaction score
mine is a heimo figurine from ernie and bert.... Thats where it all started.. And a home made knitted Ieniemienie doll my mother made because I loooved sesamstraat!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I have the almost entire set of CTW's "Learn my Way With Sesame Street" books. Not sure exactly what year's these were printed/made, because I have placed them in storage, the only things out of storage are the Big Bird/Little Bird holders that came with them. They hold other books now. :big_grin:

But I know those are at least 20 years or older, because I've had them all of my life.

Camellia

Reaction score
We've got the 1970's grover puppet, books from the 1970's, some of the fisher price little people, and a child's glass drinking mug with ye-olde style Sesame Characters, it says (C) 1969. Found the mug as old store stock in a small rural town. Cute!

Does anyone have photos of their SS fisher price little people toys?

lowercasegods

Reaction score
I have the Sesame Street Fisher-Price playset. Y'know, the one of the big yellow building that opens up and comes with those little Fisher-Price characters of Gordon, Susan, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Oscar and Big Bird. Very cool. Probably my favorite toy as a kid.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I pretty much have the same thing as jeffkjoe.

All of the TIME-WARNER books: Book of People and Things, Book of Numbers, Book of Letters, Book of Shapes, Book of Puzzlers - 1970

The Sesame Street Songbook 1970

The Sesame Street Book and Record (with poster) 1970