1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

When do we get pictures of series 4 playset?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by WiGgY, Jan 12, 2003.

1. WiGgY New Member

I really want to see what the new piggy looks like and I want to see what the swine trek is like. Is the sculpt finished yet or is the Swine Trek comming out with series 5? Either way I wanna see some pictures! :D
  2. Luke Active Member

There'll be some stuff shown at 'Toy Fair' very soon which Palisades will be attending.
  3. Gonzo Active Member

"very soon" = February, by the way....
  4. Luke Active Member

Thanks Quinn - i couldn't remember at the time. UK toy fair is next week by the way, Palisades are being represented i think, i might go.
  5. ElecMayhem Member

Funny you should ask Luke...

I, myself, will be representing Palisades at the London Toy Fair next week. And yes, there will be prototypes and pictures and all kinds of goodies.

So for those of you in the UK, tell your friends and loved ones to come on down to the London Excel Center for some Muppety fun. I fly out from the US on the 24th, and will be at the show from the 26-28. (I will most likely be there on the 25th as well, in order to set up!!)

And, since I am travelling alone, I would love to meet as many of you as possible. In the evenings following the show, I plan to take in as much of London as I can -- and hopefully find some rare Muppet swag in the process.

Come on out and see some of what Palisades has in store for 2003!!!
  6. Phillip Administrator

Congratulations Travis! Is this your first trip to London or have you been before?
  7. Luke Active Member

Travis,

Excellent news - i'm registered and very much hope to be able to get there, not sure which day yet. I'll be sure to say hi and check out the cool Muppet booty !
  8. ResidentLilly Active Member

Travis going after Muppet booty...hmm...there is something...very Travisy about that statement. Well, who am I to talk? Travis is the only male I have ever given a pair of women's underwear to.

Travis can explain that if he really feels the need to!
  9. beaker Well-Known Member

Um...From what I heard, it was the other way around;)
  10. Luke Active Member

So umm Kenneth (welcome back BTW) this doesn't explain what you were doing with a pair of womens underwear in the first place. :rolleyes:

So you want me to spy on Travis for ya ? Could do an article for Palisades - "The Secret Life Of Travis - On Location" - there are plenty of 'unusual' clubs in London where i'm sure you could pay to see booty that looks like Miss Piggy, or even Gonzo ! :eek:
  11. Raech Member

Ok, this thread turned sharp north. :rolleyes:
  12. Fozzie Bear Moderator

and made a bee line straight towards he--um--ck!
  13. Raech Member

I really want to see the swinetrek set too and miss piggy. I am still hoping for a wig glued on her head.
  14. Stryder Wolfe New Member

wouldn't hold your breath, raech...maybe if they made her into a mega someday, but i just can't see it..Ken said they considered that, but there was no good way for it to look right...
  15. Raech Member

No I am not into a mega of her.

Maybe I will have to hunt for a wig and do it myself. Hmmmm
  16. Stryder Wolfe New Member

that might work out...dont' know exactly where one hunts for wigs in that size, but I guess you could scalp a barbie or something...
  17. Crazy Harry New Member

Hey, what I do in my personal time is none of your business.
  18. Raech Member

no scalping a Barbie is too bulky. As that is rooted hair not a wig. There are doll wig companies (that people glue to doll heads out there.

I guess it would have to go onto the EB Piggy. As that hair seems to be glued on. Will have to take her ears on and glue them back on too.

But I think (dunno cos I don't own it) that Regular piggy's hair is solid with her head, which would make her a no go.
  19. Stryder Wolfe New Member

don't have the figure in front of me, but I believe that is the case...

well, if you do get to do this, I'd love to see pics...who knows, you could start a trend ;)
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Well, I am quite looking forward to the Swine Trek for numerous reasons.

The main, being that we finally have a collector's quality Miss Piggy collectable. I mean, series one Piggy is basically the only one I see sometimes as a Left over. I mean, Let's face it... Miss Piggy's got a bum Wrap. Piggy is a magnificent character, and this star shines the most in Pigs in Space (Also, Veternarian's Hospital)

So Let these pigs fly!!!!