When do we get pictures of series 4 playset?

WiGgY

Reaction score
I really want to see what the new piggy looks like and I want to see what the swine trek is like. Is the sculpt finished yet or is the Swine Trek comming out with series 5? Either way I wanna see some pictures! :big_grin:

Luke

Reaction score
There'll be some stuff shown at 'Toy Fair' very soon which Palisades will be attending.

Gonzo

Reaction score
"very soon" = February, by the way....

Luke

Reaction score
Thanks Quinn - i couldn't remember at the time. UK toy fair is next week by the way, Palisades are being represented i think, i might go.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Funny you should ask Luke...

I, myself, will be representing Palisades at the London Toy Fair next week. And yes, there will be prototypes and pictures and all kinds of goodies.

So for those of you in the UK, tell your friends and loved ones to come on down to the London Excel Center for some Muppety fun. I fly out from the US on the 24th, and will be at the show from the 26-28. (I will most likely be there on the 25th as well, in order to set up!!)

And, since I am travelling alone, I would love to meet as many of you as possible. In the evenings following the show, I plan to take in as much of London as I can -- and hopefully find some rare Muppet swag in the process.

Come on out and see some of what Palisades has in store for 2003!!!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Congratulations Travis! Is this your first trip to London or have you been before?

Luke

Reaction score
Travis,

Excellent news - i'm registered and very much hope to be able to get there, not sure which day yet. I'll be sure to say hi and check out the cool Muppet booty !

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Travis going after Muppet booty...hmm...there is something...very Travisy about that statement. Well, who am I to talk? Travis is the only male I have ever given a pair of women's underwear to.

Travis can explain that if he really feels the need to!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Travis is the only male I have ever given a pair of women's underwear to.

Travis can explain that if he really feels the need to!
Um...From what I heard, it was the other way around:wink:

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Travis is the only male I have ever given a pair of women's underwear to.
So umm Kenneth (welcome back BTW) this doesn't explain what you were doing with a pair of womens underwear in the first place. :rolleyes:

So you want me to spy on Travis for ya ? Could do an article for Palisades - "The Secret Life Of Travis - On Location" - there are plenty of 'unusual' clubs in London where i'm sure you could pay to see booty that looks like Miss Piggy, or even Gonzo ! :eek: