When does the Very Muppet Christmas DVD come out?

beaker

Reaction score
Aside from a few Blockbusters(for rent only) when does the VMC come out on dvd? This is such a strange anomaly, I see the underground indiependent release Ed Sullivan Muppet dvd at more places.

I have looked everywhere...Best Buy(where I usually get my Muppet dvds) doesnt have it...neither does anywhere in any of the malls I go to, no major book store chain Ive checked. Just seems strange...did the consumer version get pushed back til december or something?

I just dont want to have to order it for $30 online or something.

Aaron

Reaction score
have you treid barnes and noble i saw it there

fragglerockr

Reaction score
Aaron said:
have you treid barnes and noble i saw it there

I finally got my copy last week. I think the problem is that everyone has ordered it and waited to put it on display with all their other holiday movies even though it was released in October.

Fragglerockr

Stulz

Reaction score
fragglerockr said:
I finally got my copy last week. I think the problem is that everyone has ordered it and waited to put it on display with all their other holiday movies even though it was released in October.

Fragglerockr
I saw copies at the Best Buy near me. I think they just put them out least week or so.

You could call and see if they have it on the shelf now or you could to :

http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?PAGE=PROFRAME&PROD_ID=507593

It's cheaper, even w/ the shipping... just takes a week or 2.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Funny... I saw it in Tower Records without even trying!!! :halo:

jediX

Reaction score
Amazon has it, and so do all the Borders near me.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I pre-ordered mine at Sam Goody, and it finally came in this week. If you have a Sam Goody, look especially in their holiday section and you should find a copy or two. Happy hunting!

:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
I found it finally! One left for $15 at Tower. Man, could this dvd be any harder to find? Anyways, cant wait to watch it soon!

Luke

Reaction score
Never let it be said that Henson don't make their fans work for the merchandise eh ? LOL !

Drtooth

Reaction score
beaker said:
I found it finally! One left for $15 at Tower. Man, could this dvd be any harder to find? Anyways, cant wait to watch it soon!

So far I found it at Tower, Sam Goody, and even Wal Mart... without even trying...

Ed Sullivan Muppets and magic was harder to find... :concern: