When dreams come true

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
I'm already writing a story but I had a bunch of ideas that either didn't fit in with that story or I couldn't wait to write about. This is similar to my other one but it is from a different point if view and most of the stuff hasn't yet or isn't in the other one hope you enjoy.

Prologue
The new surprises
Kermit in the past years had had everything he ever wanted or needed. He had a lovely wife. Friends that were as trustworthy as family, a show and movies. He had met every famous legend practically ever. And he had a huge house. So what did he want?
Piggy's car was already in the drive way when he pulled in. He got out of his new SUV and opened the front door Piggy was in the kitchen looking through the fridge when he came in. she had Bon Jovi's Livin On A Prayer playing in the background. "Hey Piggy" Kermit said as he kneeled beside her. She looked up at him "oh Kermie you're home I didn't hear you. Hold on I'll turn down the music." she stood up and wandered over to the counter and turned the dial on the stereo. The music disappeared immediately. "So how was your day Kermie?" Piggy asked him. "It was busy. But I need to go in early tomorrow the band and I need to go over some things for the show" Kermit explained to her. Piggy nodded "Okay can I come?" she asked "Of course dear but I'm leaving early I just thought you'd want to sleep in" Piggy sighed "I did but going with you is more important." she explained. Kermit kissed her "what do you want for dinner?" he asked she shrugged "whatever you want sweetie is fine with me" Kermit picked up the phone "how bout I just order pizza?" he asked Piggy nodded "okay that sounds good to me."
The pizza arrived and Kermit and Piggy sat together on the couch and watched a movie both of them had seen a million times. "I've always hated how stupid people act in this movie. I mean he's obviously in the closet waiting for her." there was a scream from the TV "ah she was so naive and never realized he was a criminal" Piggy sighed. "We can watch something else if this is boring you" Kermit told her. Piggy shook her head "no it's okay I like this part anyway her father gets his revenge" Kermit finished his piece of pizza and went to get another one.
Shots and bangs rang out from the TV as a fight scene came on. Kermit watched as the older guy. Obviously the father kicked the boyfriend criminal guy over a chair.
Piggy stood up and walked over to Kermit to get more pizza also, "so today we were practicing Gonzo's act and one of lights went out so I'll have to get Beauregard to fix it tomorrow" Kermit said as he went to fridge to get some soda he poured a glass for both of them. "There's always work isn't there dear" Piggy said as Kermit handed her her glass. She sipped at it slowly then walked back to the couch. "You know what I am getting tired of this" Piggy said as she flipped the channel.
The Mayhem woke up early to meet Kermit at the theatre. Dr. Teeth had wanted to go over performance slots and song choices with Kermit. Animal came bonding or tumbling down the stairs as the band finished breakfast. He got up and ran to the fridge. Janice cringed as he ate a steak raw "Like that is so not organic" she complained. Floyd laughed "If you count the fact that he didn't cook it it has to be kinda organic right?" Teeth laughed. Janice frowned. Floyd took her hand and led her out to the bus with him. She sat next to him, "Are you excited?" Floyd asked her. Janice admired the ring on her finger and nodded "of course" she replied.
Kermit pulled into the parking lot the band wasn't there yet which was good. That meant Kermit had time to open up the theatre. He unlocked the door to his office and the dressing rooms while Piggy turned the lights on. By the time they were don the band had arrived.

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 1
They announce and announce

Kermit met the band on the stage Dr. Teeth greeted Kermit with a golden grin. Kermit smiled back and led the over to a table backstage. "Okay guys. I have the show's timetable here" Kermit pulled out a sheet of paper. "So I have a slot here and here" he pointed to two empty boxes on the sheet. "You can have both this show because they're short and I trust you guys can fit a song into each." The band nodded "sure green man I mean it's not like we play slow music like classical" Floyd laughed. Kermit nodded "no we all know what happened last time you guys tried playing classical" Kermit said looking directly at Animal and Floyd. "Aw c'mon man we all knew Animal wasn't going to make it through that I mean minuet G major? What kind of name is that anyway?" Floyd asked causing Kermit and Janice to laugh. "Alright guys what kind songs will you be playing anyway I'm guessing not anything slow" Dr. Teeth looked at Floyd who nodded "Well we we're just going to do some old songs that we've done before" Teeth said "It was either that or one of the songs that Floyd wrote" Teeth suggested everyone shuddered "ya I've had enough of Floyd's songs remember that theme song you tried to write?" Kermit said everyone laughed again. "You know what you guys perform any song that you've already done as long as it has nothing to do with Floyd writing it okay?" Everyone including Floyd nodded.
Soon the rest of the crew arrived, Kermit had his hands full. Piggy and Janice sat in one of the front rows of the audience. "How you been?" Janice asked. "Great how about you?" Piggy asked. Janice nodded "I've been good" they watched as Fozzie tried out some of his "new" jokes.
Janice stood up as Floyd waved her over "I'll be back" she told Piggy then took off down the isle. He helped onto the stage then dragged her behind a curtain. "When are you going to tell someone?" Floyd asked her. Janice shrugged "I don't know didn't you tell Teeth?" Floyd shook his head. "Not yet." he said "but we should tell someone soon I've never kept anything from the rest of the band or anyone for so long." Floyd explained.
"We'll tell them soon" Janice kissed him then walked to her the dressing room. She sat on the bench and covered her face with her hands. What to do? She thought. Her life had become her dream come true. How could it get any better?

That night when Kermit was sitting on the couch watching the news. Piggy screamed. Kermit ran upstairs Piggy was walking out of the bedroom. She was as white as a sheet. "Piggy are you alright?" Kermit ran to her and placed his hands on her cheeks. Her expression seemed very far off. She finally looked at him. "I need to sit down" she told him, he pushed her into the room and sat her on the bed. "What's wrong?" he asked again. Piggy looked right into his eyes. "I'm-I'm pregnant Kermie" she said. Kermit's breath stopped short. She smiled at him "I'm pregnant I really am Kermie" Kermit kissed her "I'm so happy" he said tears blurring his vision.

Floyd walked into the living room and sat next to Dr. Teeth. "Hey man" Floyd said. Teeth looked at Floyd "what's up Floyd?" he asked. "What do ya mean?" Floyd asked. "There's something you're not telling us we all know it. What's going on?" Teeth questioned. Floyd could tell that he was confused.
Janice walked in then. She looked pale. "Hey Jan" Teeth said as she walked in. "Hi Teeth" she replied shakily.
"Floyd...uh...can I talk to you?" She asked.
Floyd stood up. "sure hon be right back Teeth"
Floyd followed Janice into the next room. She sat down and took his hand "are you going to tell him?" Floyd nodded "ya are you gonna come?" Janice nodded "sure". She still looked shaky and was really pale. "Jan? Babe is everything okay?" Floyd kneeled in front of her. She shook her head "nothing wrong honey" Floyd pulled her up. "Are you sure?" Floyd faced her she nodded again. He hugged and took her hand. Together they walked out.
Teeth looked up when they came back. "Now what is going on with you two?" He asked
Floyd and Janice exchanged glances.
"Um...we're engaged" Floyd said.
Dr. Teeth dropped the remote. "You are?" he stuttered. Astonished. They nodded. "And I thought you two weren't gonna go all Kermit and Piggy on us" Teeth said. Floyd looked at Janice "Since when has Janice ever decided to act like Piggy?" Floyd asked. Teeth shrugged "good point." he said.

Kermit sat on the bed. "I don't know what to say Piggy, I'm just so happy" Kermit took a deep breath to calm himself. His heart was pounding out of his chest. He was really going to be a father he couldn't believe it.

The next morning everyone crowded around Kermit and Piggy. "Okay everyone" Kermit said "Piggy and I have a special announcement to make. Piggy is pregnant" Kermit announced. Cheers and gasps went through the crowd.
Floyd was about to tell them about him and Janice when she ran offstage. Floyd ran after her. She sat down. "Janice? Baby what's wrong?" she looked at him. "Nothing" she replied she was shaking again. Floyd put his arms around her. Janice pulled back she was extremely pale. Floyd was about to say something when she got up and ran. Again Floyd followed her. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. Floyd knelt beside her and held her hair back. When she could breath again Floyd helped her up. "c'mon I'm taking you home." He led her down the hall. After telling Teeth that he was taking the bus home. He guided her out the doors and onto the bus. He helped her into one of the front seats and drove her home.
He helped her to the couch. She laid down and faced him. "You don't have to stay I'll be fine." Floyd shook his head "I'm not leaving you here" he told her. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Floyd sat on the floor beside her. What's going on he thought.

The next day Zoot seemed to have caught whatever Janice had. She woke up feeling fine. At the theatre Piggy helped out as best as she could. But every time she moved of picked something up Kermit told her to be careful.
The band had decided to perform Another One Bites The Dust and Rockin Robin which Janice would be singing again.
"Boss?" Scooter said as Kermit was putting up a beam.
"Hi Scooter what do you need?"
"Oh nothing I just wanted to let you know that Piggy will be going shopping. She'll be back later" Scooter explained.
"Okay Scooter thank you" Kermit said as he measured the beam.
Gonzo was onstage practicing his act while Fozzie did some jokes and Camilla practiced her dancing act. Kermit watched in horror as Gonzo's canon fired a water ballon that hit Fozzie and another one that hit the beam that fell over and almost hit Camilla. "Be careful Gonzo" Kermit yelled up to him. Beauregard came onstage and started to clean up.
The band sat backstage. They had already practiced both songs a ton of times. Floyd was actually getting tired of hearing himself sing.
Janice walked over and sat beside him. She leaned her head against his shoulder, he wrapped his arms around her waist. "One month until the wedding day" she said. Floyd nodded "when do you want to tell everyone?" he asked. Janice shrugged "I don't know" she replied. Floyd faced her. "Are you sure you want to get married?" he asked. Janice looked shocked. "Of course I'm sure. I wouldn't have said yes if I wasn't." her tone softened. "I'm sure Floyd I love you." she kissed him.
"Are we gonna practice or what" Teeth asked. Floyd looked up and nodded "I guess" he said. He helped Janice up and went to get his bass.
For the rest of the day the acts performed for Kermit. He made some tweaks and moved on to the next act. Floyd said he had an announcement so everyone gathered around. "Janice and I are Engaged" he said. Everyone started to talk at once. "Congrats guys" Kermit said.
Soon everyone calmed down and began to practice again.
Kermit and Piggy didn't get home until late that night. They had stayed and talked to Floyd and Janice. Piggy as exhausted. She had her first doctors appointment next week. Kermit unlocked the door and helped her upstairs. She was asleep almost immediately. Kermit decided that he was exhausted too and also quickly fell asleep.

Misskermie

Reaction score
OH. MY. GONZO. Piggy's pregnant, and Floyd and Janice ar getting married.

Do more story so I don't yell at you!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
I'll do more soon just gotta sort out my ideas lol I have so many part of the reason I did two stories :smile:

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 2
The discovery of surprises.
Piggy sat in the waiting room of the doctor's office. A middle aged nurse in baby blue scrubs walked out. "Miss Piggy the doctor will see you now." she said her voice was soft. Piggy strode down the hall after the nurse. She led her into a small room "wait here" she instructed then disappeared from the room. Piggy sat up on the counter since there were no chairs. She tapped her feet against the cabinet doors making a soft rhythm. The doctor also middle aged walked in. He smiled at Piggy not seeming to mind her perch on the counter. "Hello Miss. Piggy? Is it?" Piggy nodded. "The one and only" she chirped. The doctor smiled at her. "Great now let me see you're pregnant you say well we'll see how your baby in doing today shall we?" he opened the door and motioned for her to follow him. He motioned again but this time to lie down. Piggy complied and laid down. The doctor got set up and pointed to a screen. "Okay so Miss Piggy it looks like your having twins." Piggy bolted upright "it does" she managed to say. The doctor nodded and pointed at the screen "Here is one. And here is the other" Piggy looked at the screen with great fascination. "Oh I can't wait to tell Kermit" said. The rest of the visit was short the doctor explained what she should and shouldn't be eating then told her she could leave. Piggy left in a hurry to get home. Kermit wasn't home when she got there so Piggy waited impatiently for him to get home. She ran outside as soon as he pulled in.
"Kermie!" she called as he got out of the SUV she grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eyes. "Piggy what's wrong?" Kermit asked her.
"Were having twins!" she shrieked Kermit had to cover his ears. "We are?" he asked. Piggy nodded "oh wow Piggy that's awesome" he hugged her. They were really having twins.
"Red" Janice told Floyd who was looking at her like she was crazy.
"Blue" he said. Janice shook her head. "Everyone does blue Floyd. Lets do red."
Floyd stared at her for a minute. "Okay let's compromise we can do red and blue" Janice crossed her arms. She thought about it for a minute. "Red and blue. You know what deal" he hugged her.
"Great" he whispered to her. She walked down the isle of the store "so red like this?" she pulled out a shade. "Too dark" Floyd said.
Janice kept walking "Okay how about this shade?" Floyd looked at it. It was a mix of light and dark sort of in the middle. "Ya I like that one" he told her. Janice tossed it at him.
"Now blue" Floyd walked over and grabbed on off the rack and tossed it to her. "Done" he said and continued walking.
"Really Floyd? Hey wait you saw this color all along. Didn't you?"
Floyd nodded "yep"
"How's that fair?" she asked.
Floyd turned around and smiled at her. "I'm not a girl I don't take forever to make up my mind" Janice gasped and playfully hit him on the arm
"Shut up" she told him and walked into the next isle. But she came back a minute later and handed him all of the supplies. "I'm not a guy,I shouldn't have to carry everything, you can carry something" she gave him a grin of triumph and kept walking.

Scooter was the only one left at the theatre. Everyone else seemed to have slowly left throughout the day until Kermit came and asked him to close up. With the show tomorrow he would have thought that it would be a late night but everyone said they'd practiced and wanted to get a good nights sleep. Scooter turned off the final light switch and wandered outside he locked to door and felt a raindrop fall in his head. Soon rain pelted the ground and Scooter. By the time he reached his car he was soaking wet. He was thankful when the light of the boarding house that were somewhat distorted due to the rain on his windshield came into view. A flash of lightning brightened the sky to his right. Scooter shuddered and hurried inside. Warmth welcomed him as soon as he stepped inside.
"Hey Scooter where were ya?" Rizzo asked from the table where he was playing cards with Sam, Fozzie and Pepe.
"Ya you like missed me beat all of these guys twice hokay" Pepe said.
"I was closing the theatre" Scooter said.
"Did you walk home too?" Sam asked with a look of disgust on his face.
"No Sam I didn't walk home. If you haven't noticed it is pouring rain outside" Scooter said. He was extremely frustrated with everyone's sarcastic comments.
"Like chill man. No need to like flip out" Teeth said from the table.
"I wasn't flipping out. I have had a long day, maybe one of you should do most of the work next to Kermit everyday then on top of that stay late and have to drive home in the pouring rain!" Scooter rung the water out of his jacket and stomped upstairs. Clifford walked in. "What did I miss?" he asked.
"Assistant on strike" Teeth replied turning back to the newspaper he'd been reading.

Piggy turned off the TV and shook the sleeping Kermit beside her awake. "Kermie, I'm going to bed if you don't wake up you're sleeping down here"
Kermit mumbled something in his sleep and was silent again.
Piggy gave up and walked upstairs. Rain pounded the windows and lightning flashed in the distance. It was probably going to storm all night.
They were doing the show tomorrow night. Something dawned on Piggy her shows were numbered. Once she gets to close the end of her pregnancy she won't be able to go onstage. She'll have herself to worry about. And then when the twins are born. She'll have them to care for. But then who will get her parts. Who will act for her in her skits? Janice? Camilla? As far as she knew that wouldn't happen for a little while longer.

It rained all morning and into they afternoon the next day. Gonzo unfortunately had to cancel his date with Camilla. There was a large amount of rushing back and forth to the theater for Kermit because he noticed last minute that he didn't have enough paint for a last minute set. Then he had to get paintbrushes and other various items and supplies for the rest of the group at this rate it was going to be a long day.
The mayhem walked onstage. "Kermit" Janice said running up next to him.
"Hi Janice. What's up?" he asked the lithe blond woman beside him.
"Well the band and I were wondering if we could use the spare music room for practice instead of the usual one?"
Kermit nodded. "Sure Janice. But what's wrong with the usual room?"
"Oh nothing Teeth just wanted to test the sound and all" Janice said.
"Ok Janice tell the rest of the band it's fine with me"
"Thanks Kermit" Janice said and jogged off to join the band.
Floyd took her hand when they walked down the hall. Janice focused on the floor it was the easiest thing to focus on right now.
Floyd squeezed her hand. Using the same motion he pulled her close so he could whisper it her ear. "What's wrong?" he whispered. Janice forced a smile.
They came to the door of the music room, Dr. Teeth carried in his keyboard and was followed by Zoot and Lips with their instruments. Floyd set down his bass in the room. Janice put her's down also. Before she could do anything else Floyd took her hand and pulled her out of the room.
"Where are we going Floyd?" Janice asked him.
"Over here" Floyd replied pulling down the hall. He came to stop and faced Janice. She continued to stare at the floor. She was fine a minute ago but now she seemed sort of sad.
"Janice" Floyd said taking a step closer and putting his hands on her shoulder. She finally looked up at him.
"What is it?" she said.
Floyd laughed his rasping laugh and looked into her eyes. "What's wrong? Nothing's wrong with me Janice. What's going on with you?"
Janice looked at him "Floyd nothing's wrong with me I've just had a bad day cause of the rain and I'm exhausted and we still have planning to do and a show tonight." she laid her head against his chest.
Floyd hugged her close. "It's alright. Jan, you can rest as soon as the show is over" Janice nodded.
"Let's go practice" she said pulling him through the doors.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Twins!

I swear, that all of you are reading my mind, so that when I do it, it'll look like I stole it! LOL JK! (But seriously, twins, before my twins!)

And Fighting over colors? How cute!

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 3
Planning and beginning
Piggy stared at the computer screen for a long time. She would have to leave for the show soon but right now that wasn't on her mind. The list of names bored into her mind. There were just so many and that was just the girls names that start with A.
Piggy snapped out of her trance as the phone rang. "Hello?" she said logging off the computer.
"Piggy where are you?" Kermit demanded from the other side.
"I'm just leaving Kermie" she replied.
"Don't rush but don't be too late" Kermit replied.
"I'll try dear" Piggy said and hung up she grabbed her coat and ran out the door.
Kermit ran onto the stage the theatre as usual was full.
"Chief?" Scooter called and ran over.
"What is it Scooter?" Kermit replied walking backstage again.
"We're on in ten minutes" Scooter said.
"Okay thanks Scooter. Tell the band to set up" Kermit patted Scooter's back before walking off to consult Fozzie.
"Alright guys we got the okay let's set up" Teeth announced leading the band to the stage. The curtain was still pulled shut but the could hear the chattering audience beyond. Janice peered between the curtains. "Ooh like oh wow guys it's like rully packed tonight" she commented.
Floyd looked through the curtain beside her. "Ya it really is guys we better perform good" he instructed.
"We always play good...well good enough for this show anyways" Teeth replied with a chuckle.
"Five minutes guys" Scooter said from the side of the stage.
"Let's go" Teeth said continuing to set up. Floyd plugged the guitars into the amps while Teeth helped Animal set up his drum kit.
"Two minutes everyone" Scooter yelled from somewhere backstage.
The first song was Rockin Robin. Janice stepped up to the mic and waited. Floyd was first to notice how nervous she looked.
"You'll do great babe" he encouraged picking up his bass.
Janice gripped her guitar tightly as Scooter counted down the final thirty seconds.
Kermit ran to the wing of the stage.
"Ten nine eight..." Scooter counted the band stood set up behind the theme song arches.
The audience applauded as Kermit scurried onto the stage.
He opened the O of the muppet show sign and announced "its the muppet show!" like he always did.
The audience applauded. Janice watched the other muppets run into place for the theme song. By the time Gonzo blew his trumpet that didn't make a sound but rather blew bubbles, Janice was shaking with nervousness.
"Hello everyone and this is the muppet show!" Kermit announced from the other side of the curtain.
"Let's kick off the night with some Rockin musical mayhem shall we?!" Kermit waved his arms and cheered off stage.
The curtain opened and Janice found herself starring out into a sea of smiling clapping faces.
The band started to play behind her Janice strummed her guitar and began to sing.
"He rocks in the tree-top all a day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a-singin' the song
All the little birds on J-Bird St.
Love to hear the robin goin' tweet tweet tweet"
Janice gained confidence as she sang the chorus.

"Rockin' robin (tweet tweet tweet)
Rockin' robin (tweet tweet tweet)
Oh rockin' robin well you really gonna rock tonight"
The audience laughed as Animal once again soloed the tweets.

"Every little swallow, every chickadee
Every little bird in the tall oak tree
The wise old owl, the big black crow
Flapping them wings sayin' go bird go"
Janice backed up by Animal's tweets sang the chorus again.

"A wordy little raven at the bird's first dance
Taught him how to do the bop and it was grand
He started goin' steady and bless my soul
He out popped the buzzard and the oriole

He rocks in the tree-top all a day long
Hoppin' and a-boppin' and a-singin' the song
All the little birds on J-Bird St.
Love to hear the robin goin' tweet tweet tweet"
Floyd ran up and sang the last chorus with Janice.
Janice hugged Floyd and smiled at the cheering audience as the curtains closed again.
"You did awesome babe!" Floyd exclaimed and hugged her.
Janice smiled and kissed him.
"Aww like thanks babe I can't wait for you and Teeth to sing the next song!" she commented. Floyd put his arm around her waist and steered her offstage.
"Great job guys" Kermit greeted when the band walked by.
"Good job Janice" Kermit acknowledged the lithe guitar player as she and Floyd walked by. She gave him a huge smile while they walked off to squeeze in a last minute practice for the next number.
Kermit ran onstage and introduced the next sketch which happened to be Pigs In Space.
Piggy ran onstage late but was able to slip into the sketch without causing too much of a commotion.
"Oh no Link the ship's engine is failing what do we do?" Piggy pleaded as she ran onstage.
"I do not know First Mate but the Dr might." Link replied.
"Dr. Strangepork what are we going to do?" Piggy once again pleaded.
"We must supply the engines with fuel. They cannot run without it"
Strangepork concluded.
"Run? Run where?" Piggy asked gaining a laugh from the audience.
"Nowhere Piggy. They just need to work." Link said.
"But captain we're out of fuel!" Piggy exclaimed.
"Well we'll have to use a substitute for fuel" Strangepork declared.
"What will we use?" Piggy and Link asked in unison.
"We will have to use the pudding" Strangepork dramatically declared.
Piggy and Link gasped and spoke in equally dramatic voices. "Not the pudding" Piggy gasped.
"Ya what will I eat for dessert?" Link commented.
"Im sorry but it's the pudding or the ship" Strangepork said.
Link and Piggy nodded and brought out the pudding. The audience laughed as they poured it into the ships fuel tank.
"We are saved!" Piggy exclaimed.
Once she said it they all started to cough smoke came up from the hole.
"Oh no we put the pudding in the wrong hole that was the garbage incinerator!" Piggy exclaimed.
She pointed to an exact replica of the hole. "Thats the fuel tank!" She continued.
"What idiot designed this system?" Strangepork asked.
"You did Dr" Piggy said.
"Captain is there anymore pudding?" Strangepork asked. Link turned around. His mouth was outlined in a ring of chocolate
"Not anymore" he said with his mouth full, the crew exchanged terrified glances.
"We'll see what happens next time in Pigs In Space!" the announcer concluded. The still laughing audience clapped as the curtains closed.
Kermit ran back onstage.
"Well guys what do you think of this?" Kermit asked and ran back offstage.
The audience cheered and clapped for the next number a few whatnots doing a messed up gymnastics routine.
Backstage Kermit waited for the sketch to end.
"Kermit!" Gonzo called and ran over to the frog.
"Yes Gonzo?" Kermit asked
"I can't do my act" Gonzo stated.
"Why not?" Kermit asked nervously.
"I broke my bowling ball."
Gonzo admitted.
"Again? That was already your backup one"
Gonzo sighed and held up two halves of what used to be a bowling ball.
"I'll buy more but I have to cancel I can't perform without it"
Kermit nodded. "Okay uh sure Gonzo." Kermit replied. Gonzo ran off.
"Great we have an empty time slot next" Kermit said to himself and ran over to Piggy.
"Piggy do you have a Veterinarians hospital sketch rehearsed?" Kermit asked.
"Well we have next weeks one practiced pretty well"
"Get Janice and Rowlf you're on next, go" Piggy burst into action and ran in the opposite direction.
"Scooter, Beauregard get out here!" Kermit called.
"Yes chief?" Scooter said running up beside Kermit followed by Beauregard.
"Get the veterinarians hospital set ready" Kermit instructed. They nodded and took off.
Kermit greeted the next act off the stage he let out a thankful sigh as the curtains swung shut. Kermit ran onstage.
"Alright everyone we have a slight change of plans. May I introduce Veterinarians Hospital." the audience cheered and the curtains opened.
"And now Veterinarian's Hospital the continuing story of a quack that's gone to the dogs" the announcer announced the beginning of the sketch.
"Are you ready for your next patient Dr. Bob?"
Janice asked.
"Well that depends are they ready for me?"
The audience laughed.
Janice flipped back the sheets it was a banana.
"Here's your patient Dr. Bob" Janice said.
"It's a banana" Piggy exclaimed.
"What's wrong with it Dr. Bob?" Janice asked.
"Well it seems to be unable to peel" he said.
"That's not very appealing" Piggy said. The audience chuckled.
"What do we do?" Janice asked.
"What do you think banana loaf or banana muffins?" Dr. Bob asked.
"Not food Dr. Bob the patient how do we help the banana?" Janice questioned.
"We must operate" Dr. Bob announced.
"I'll get the supplies what do we need?" Piggy asked.
"we'll need a glass a blender some milk and some ice" Dr. Bob instructed.
"Why do we need all of these silly supplies?" Janice asked
"I'm thirsty I want a banana smoothie" Dr. Bob stated.
"So once again Dr. Bob has failed to operate tune in next week when you'll hear nurse Piggy say"
"Where'd the patient go?" she asked.
"He split" Dr. Bob replied.
"Oh that was terrible" Statler yelled
"Ya talk about Unappealing" Waldorf added both of them chuckled.
"Great job guys" Kermit greeted.
"Janice hurry up the bands next" Kermit exclaimed and ran on stage once the curtains swung shut again.
"Okay everyone let's rock" the audience clapped as Kermit walked off the stage and the curtains swung open again.
"One...Two...Three" Teeth called and the band started to play.
"Steve walks warily down the street,
with the brim pulled way down low
Ain't no sound but the sound of his feet,
machine guns ready to go
Are you ready, Are you ready for this
Are you hanging on the edge of your seat
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat" Teeth sang as the crowd cheered. He and Floyd sand the chorus.

"Another one bites the dust
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you too
Another one bites the dust"
Floyd sang the next verse.
"How do you think I'm going to get along,
without you, when you're gone
You took me for everything that I had,
and kicked me out on my own
Are you happy, are you satisfied
How long can you stand the heat
To the sound of the beat"
Teeth joined back in for the chorus.
Both of them sang the rest of the song together.
There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him
You can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him
When he's down
But I'm ready, yes I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
repeating the sound of the beat

The audience roared and cheered the band started to pack up while the curtains swung shut once more and Kermit ran onstage again.
"Alright everyone I hope you enjoyed the show and we'll see you next week on the muppet show.
Kermit ran offstage. "Great song guys" Kermit acknowledged and went to talk to Link and Gonzo.
"You did amazing hon" Janice said flinging her arms around Floyd he hugged her back and smiled at her.
"You did good too" he told her.
Janice kissed him. When they finally pulled back Floyd cupped her cheek in his hand.
"You are going shopping with the pig tomorrow." Floyd told her. Janice laughed "Are you making plans without me?" she questioned. Floyd kissed her forehead.
"No but I thought we could both use some time to go wedding shopping?" Floyd suggested.
"Oh okay I'll take Camilla too and are you taking Teeth?" she asked
"Ya him and Kermit" Floyd replied.
Janice nodded. "Okay sounds good to me" Floyd hugged her.
"Great" he replied.
The next morning Janice, Camilla and Piggy left early.
"Okay so Janice I have a list of stores that I went to for my dress. We should start here." Piggy said pointing to a store name on the list that Janice had never heard of.
"Oh okay Piggy that'll be rully cool." Piggy gave the address to the driver.
"Begawk bawk brawk?" Camilla clucked.
"I don't know where we're going" Janice whispered apologetically. Both of them collapsed in giggles.
"What am I missing here?" Piggy questioned sitting back beside them.
Before either of them could reply the cab stopped. "Ah here we are" Piggy announced stepping out. Janice and Camilla followed. Inside they were surrounded by white everything was so spottless and white Janice and Camilla couldn't tell one wall from the next. There were several mannequins wearing several different types of wedding dresses.
"Over here" Piggy called leading them to a corner of the shop. There was a change room and a small sitting room with a couch. Piggy and Camilla took a seat pulling Janice beside them while they waited for a clerk's assistance.
"How can I help you?" a young smiling woman. Her blond hair was piled on top of her head in a fancy bun.
"Janice needs help finding a dress" Piggy said.
"Sure right this way" the clerk apparently due to her name tag was named Stacy. She lead Janice through some doors to where all the dresses were.
About twenty minutes later both Janice and Stacey returned. Janice walked into the change room followed by Stacey who was pulling a large rack full of dresses.
Camilla and Piggy waited for Janice to come out.
She finally did. Her first dress was strapless and all white. It was simple and had little beaded flowers that were silver all over it.
Piggy liked it but Janice and Camilla thought it was too plain.
The next dress was also strapless. It was really puffy and sparkly. They all thought it was too girly for Janice's taste.
They went trough dress after dress and store after store. It was going to be a long afternoon Piggy thought as they walked into the millionth store.
Floyd Teeth and Kermit got out of a cab. Kermit led them into the store filled with tuxes instantly Floyd thought they all looked the same. "c'mon Teeth" Kermit said. Floyd was steered in the opposite direction by a clerk. He was handed several different types but he saw no difference. Then he was led once again to a change room.
The first tux to Floyd looked the same as all the other ones in the room. But according to Teeth and Kermit it was too plain. Floyd came out in the next tux. "I like that one better" Kermit said. Teeth nodded his agreement. But just in case the forced Floyd to try on the rest of them.
"I liked the other one" Kermit said again.
"Me too" Teeth said. Floyd looked back and forth between them to him it was all the same the tux they liked to him was simple and black.
"I liked that one too" Floyd said finally deciding it was somehow better than the other ones he'd tried on.
"Great so are we done here?" the clerk asked. All three of them nodded.
"Spin again for us dear" Piggy instructed Janice twirled. The dress was strapless and straight but not super tight.
"I like the color it has. It's not basically white like the others." Janice said.
"And the embroidery is absolutely gorgeous" Piggy commented.
"Brak bawk Begawk" Camilla added.
"Ya I like the matching veil too" Janice said.
"Are we done?" Piggy asked.
Janice nodded and went to get changed.
Floyd and the guys got back before the ladies.
By the time they walked through the doors food was being served.
"Are ya gonna stay for dinner green man or are ya heading home?" Floyd asked.
"I would love to but I promised Piggy I'd be home so we could eat together."
"Alright see ya tomorrow green man" Floyd said following Teeth through the door.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I shall squee now.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

And, "Not the pudding!" Was one of the best lines! LOL

floyd<3janice

Reaction score
Chapter 4

Janice was already booked to get her dress fitted she was exhausted by the time she collapsed on her bed.
It was only 7:00 but Janice felt like she hadn't slept in forever. She reminded herself that next time she went shopping with Piggy to get a good nights sleep the night before.
Janice sat up. She hadn't spoken to Floyd all day. It didn't take long for her to find him he was collapsed in an armchair downstairs.
"Hey" Janice said and sat across from him. He sat up.
"Hey Jan" He replied. Unfolding his arms. Janice stood up and wandered over to him curling up in his lap. He hugged her close.
"Have fun?" He asked her.
"About as much fun as you can have when you try on dress after dress all day" Janice said.
Floyd kissed the top of her head.
"Are you tired?" Janice finally asked.
"Sort of what about you?" Janice nodded while yawning, Floyd instead of letting her stand up he lifted her into his arms and carried her.
Floyd laid her down and stood back up.
"Night" he said Janice turned to face him
"night" she replied. Floyd bent down and kissed her quick before he left.
It wasn't even 8:00 but Floyd couldn't even walk in a straight line. By the time he got to his room he collapsed on his bed and was instantly asleep.
Kermit and Piggy sat curled up together on the couch. Kermit had arrived home before Piggy and decided to cook dinner for her. She got home just as Kermit laid the plates of spaghetti on the table.
"There is nothing on" Piggy grumbled changing the channel only to change it again a few seconds later.
"Wanna watch a movie?" Kermit asked her Piggy shook her head.
"No I think we watch too much TV as it is." and with that she turned the TV off. Kermit stood up
"What do you want to do?" Kermit asked. Piggy stretched out the length of the couch the stood up.
"I don't know dear. What do you feel like doing?" Kermit shrugged . "I'm going to bed I think" He said. Piggy nodded and picked up her laptop. "I'll stay down here" She said.
"Okay goodnight" Kermit replied he kissed her then walked upstairs.
Piggy clicked on the Internet logo then typed in a website soon once again the screen was filled with names she skipped A this time and went to B which like A must have had at least a thousand girl names and an equal amount of boy names.
Piggy sighed she needed Kermit's opinion there were so many names that she liked.
Bailey, Barbara, Beverly, Benny, Billy... Piggy scrolled down to C and once again she was faced with hundreds of names.
Callie, Carrie, Carlie, Charlie, Charles, Chad
Piggy didn't know what names she liked most to her a lot of them were so beautiful.
Piggy had always wanted children, she could remember when she was a little piglet she and her cousin Trudy would go outside and pretend that they were all grown up. She could remember using her dolls as children. Names had never really mattered to her. She would always use the first name that came to mind and in the next game the name would be different. Piggy sighed and covered her face with her hands. This wasn't a game it was real the names she and Kermit chose would last a lifetime. Piggy let out a breath of frustration she had awhile before she would have to make her choices she just hoped that she would make the right ones.
The next day the sun shone brightly and birds sang outside. Kermit woke up alone. He didn't see any sign of Piggy having been there at all. He got out of bed and stretched it was already 10:00 he had slept in Scooter had wanted to talk to him after lunch. Kermit wandered downstairs and found Piggy asleep on the couch. By the looks of it she'd been there all night. Kermit decided against waking her she needed her rest. He walked into the kitchen and got some cereal.
By the time he was done Piggy was still asleep. He quickly wrote her a note that he was leaving for work. He stuck it to the fridge and hurried out the door.
Janice woke up and had a shower she texted Floyd to meet her at the park. Janice got dressed brushed her hair and looked in the mirror. She sighed at what she saw. Once again she questioned herself how could Floyd have liked her for so long? She thought to herself. She knew she liked Floyd because he was kind and an amazing musician the list could go on and on. But Janice didn't know what Floyd liked so much about her. To her she was extremely boring, Janice shook her head sending water droplets everywhere. She looked in the mirror once more than walked outside. The sun was warm while she walked down the sidewalk but Janice quickly cooled off once she reached the shade of the trees. The water sparked in the pond and the breeze blew fluff from dandelions everywhere. Janice paused by the shore of the pond that sparkled in the center of the park.
Birds sang and flew from tree to tree overhead. Janice watched a fish leap out of the water to catch a dragonfly. A moment later Floyd's arms went around Janice's waist pulling her back.
"Hey" He whispered to her.
Janice turned and faced him, "Hi" she replied.
Floyd took her hand together they continued to walk.
The dew from the grass soaked Janice's sandals and the hems of her jeans as they walked.
Janice knew what was on her mind but she didn't know what to say. Finally she gave up and stopped pulling Floyd to a halt too.
"You okay?" Floyd asked her as he faced her and pushed her hair out of her face.
"Not really" She replied.
"What's bothering you?" he asked her softly.
Janice sighed. "I was thinking and there are so many reasons why I love you but why do you love me I mean I'm so boring...and...and I just wanted to know why me?" Floyd laughed softly to himself.
"Jan you're not boring, you are extremely interesting and you are the nicest most beautiful woman I know. And you are a great singer and guitarist. Janice I love you because you're you and if I didn't love you than I wouldn't be marrying you now would I?"
Janice's eyes welled with tears.
She wanted to say something but she couldn't speak. Thankfully Floyd leaned in and kissed her.
He took her hand once more and they continued walking.
Piggy woke up on the couch sleeping there had given her a kink in her neck. She got up and made some waffles she knew Kermit was gone before she read his note. Piggy debated in her head weather or not she should visit him at the theatre. She was saved a reason to by a pounding headache Piggy placed her dishes in the sink and laid back on the couch. She'd call Kermit later. She fell asleep again while watching the news.
Kermit rushed through the front doors of the theatre so fast that several sheets of paper flew of of his clipboard he groaned and ran back outside to retrieve them. Scooter we sitting on the edge of the stage dangling his feet when Kermit finally arrived at the stage.
"Sorry I'm late Scooter" Kermit apologized and stood facing Scooter.
"It's okay chief I understand"
"Great thanks Scooter what did you need to talk to me about?" Kermit asked setting down his clipboard on the edge of the stage.
"I was thinking, I think I need some vacation time" Scooter said running a hand through his tuft of hair.
"Vacation time why?" Kermit asked him hoping up on the edge of the stage beside him.
"I've been your assistant for years without a break so I was thinking maybe I deserve a small vacation maybe a week?"
Kermit nodded considering what Scooter had just said. "Well you have a point Scooter when do you want to leave?"
"This week" Scooter replied.
"This week? Well if it's what you want you've earned it so I guess it's okay"
"Great thanks chief it really means a lot"
"Are you leaving tonight?" Kermit asked.
"No tomorrow morning"
"Okay Scooter, so do you want to help me open up the rest of the theatre?"
"Sure" Scooter replied. He stood up in unison with Kermit and followed him backstage.
Gonzo, Rizzo, and Pepe sat around a table staring at their lunch.
"So guys Camilla was telling me about her cousins last night and she misses them." Gonzo said.
"So what are ya goin' to do?" Rizzo asked.
"I wanna take her to visit them." Gonzo replied.
"You should take her it would be the right thing to do for her hokay" Pepe said.
"Do you guys think so?" Gonzo asked them.
Pepe and Rizzo nodded
"Go for it man" Rizzo said.
Floyd left Janice's room and walked downstairs and outside. In less than three weeks they'd be married. Floyd knew when he first saw Janice he wanted to be with her. But he never thought it would happen he never thought that one day no matter how many years later that he'd be engaged to her.
Floyd walked down the street he passed stores and restaurants in each one he saw people. He saw people that were young and old and children. Floyd continued down the sidewalk. As he walked he remembered the first moment he'd laid eyes on her.
It was the summer after high school. Floyd and Dr. Teeth had been best friends for years. Floyd was sitting on his porch when Teeth walked over to him followed by a girl make that a very pretty girl that Floyd had never seen before.
"Hey Floyd" Teeth said.
"Hey man" Floyd said his eyes focused on the new girl with growing interest.
Teeth seemed to notice this because he cleared his throat rather loudly.
"Floyd this is Janice I met her downtown yesterday. Janice this is Floyd my best friend." Floyd nodded at Janice who smiled brightly back at him.
Teeth rolled his eyes and continued.
"Janice plays guitar" He said.
Floyd for the first time noticed the guitar strapped across her back.
"What genres do you play?" He asked her.
Janice looked at him and shrugged. "I like rully love rock but blues and jazz are fer sure awesome too" she replied.
Floyd was instantly captivated by her. Her voice was unlike anything he'd ever heard. And he thought she was beautiful too.
Teeth looked between the two of them. "I was telling Janice that we play rock too, among other styles but anyways she's good, really good so we got talking and we're going to form a band are you in?"
Floyd raised his eyebrows at his friend. "A band? Well I suppose if we had a drummer and a lead singer and something else something different."
Teeth nodded "We'll find that Floyd but for now are you in?" Floyd nodded
"Sure why not"
A few weeks later Animal and Zoot were hired followed by Lips a few years later.
From that first day, from the first time he heard her play and sing Floyd knew he loved her.
Back in the present day Floyd walked down to the boardwalk the beach stretched out in front of him. The waves rushed as they crashed against the rocks in a spray of sea foam. Floyd thought about his upcoming wedding. Floyd never even considered getting married. He'd never really wanted to either. To him marriage had always been a large commitment or and institution in his opinion he and Janice had always seemed too young to go to an institution.
Floyd walked along the shoreline. The waves washed up the shore bring rocks and shells with them. He stopped and faced the expansive ocean. It spread out before him in large rolling waves.
He has no idea why he'd proposed to her it had just felt right to him. Floyd remembered waking up in the morning and knowing exactly what he was going to do. Janice was completely speechless but she had managed to say yes. Floyd continued to walk he knew that the next three weeks would be extremely hectic.
Janice was sitting on her bed and played her guitar while she waited for Floyd to come back. He said he was going for walk. He'd been gone for awhile. Janice put down her guitar and laid back. A few minutes later Floyd flopped down next to her she hadn't even heard him come in.
"You're back" Janice mused starring at the ceiling tiles.
"Ya" he said looking over at her. He played with her hair for a minute before speaking. "What are you thinking?" He asked her.
Janice sighed and covered her face with her hands. "Nothing" she said stifling a laugh.
Floyd half sat up so he could face her.
"What is it?" He asked her.
"Oh nothing Floyd I was just thinking about the wedding" She said she dropped her hand and looked up at him. Though her voice was light her eyes seemed somewhat somber.
"Janice, is everything okay?" Floyd asked her.
She shook her head her eyes filled with tears.
"Floyd we can't get married now" she exclaimed.
Floyd was instantly confused
"Why not?" he asked framing her face
"Because...oh Floyd you know I love you so much but we just can't."
Floyd felt almost angry.
"Janice why can't we get married?" he asked.
"Because...because, I'm pregnant" Floyd stared at her. He didn't know what to say.
"You are?" he managed.
"Yes" she replied and flipped on to her stomach and buried her face in the mattress.
"We can still get married. Three weeks won't make much of a difference" Floyd told her.
Janice looked back up. "Do you even want to marry me anymore?" she asked.
Floyd narrowed his eyes. "Of course I do" he sat up and pulled her into his lap. "I want to marry you Janice. Nothing is going to change that"
Janice's face softened. Floyd leaned down and kissed her.
Janice pulled back and looked into his eyes.
"Floyd what are we going to do? I'm not ready for this" She buried her faced in his chest he held her tightly and rock back and forth.
"I don't know Janice but we'll think of something." Janice didn't move she sat motionless in his arms. Finally she pulled back and looked at him.
"Are you going to be okay?" she asked him.
"I'll be fine. And we are going to get married okay?"
She nodded. "Okay, I love you" she said.
"I love you too" Floyd replied. He hugged her he never wanted to let go.