When sports pre-empty cartoons

Xerus

Reaction score
Yesterday, I wanted to watch the newest Loonatics Unleashed episode, but it got replaced with a football game.

Don't you all hate it when you can't see your favorite cartoon shows because your local network decides to air a football or basketball or any kind of sport show in its place?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I hate it when Seinfeld gets pre-empted with baseball games.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Back when Future Rama was on, football Always inturupted it, and I couldn't stand it!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Xerus said:
Yesterday, I wanted to watch the newest Loonatics Unleashed episode, but it got replaced with a football game.
I'd call that a gift!

ANyway, I agree with Ilikemuppets. Futurama was shoved off the air because of the telivised sports, and I missed a pretty good episode of Kirby that caused me to get very upset.

The worst thing was that once, my ENTIRE saturday morning was pre-emptied for a PARADE they gave the Red Sox for winning the world series. I missed One Piece, TMNT, and Kirby and I was very very angry about it. I mean, are there no bloody sports channels on cable? DO they all have to run "sports center" and not the actual sports themselves?

Now they're televising Poker... good god... poker. Even that card game cartoon YuGiOH is more exciting and I hate YuGi Oh!