1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

When Will Muppet*Vision Be Removed

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by IgorPonweed, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

It's not going anywhere anytime in the near future. No need to worry at all.

Duke Remington likes this.
  2. fozzieisfunny

fozzieisfunny Well-Known Member

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( P.S It's my favorite ride in the park.)

Duke Remington and ElizaSchuyler like this.
  3. Reevz1977

Reevz1977 Well-Known Member

Yes, it will be some time - I'm currently making room for it in my house but I'm struggling to find the space. Disney have said they'll hold on to it until I do...thanks Diz!

4. goldenstate5

goldenstate5 Active Member

There were plans to demolish it on both coasts, but fortunately Disney has moved on to other priorities.

5. SpookyMania

SpookyMania Member

There have been some rumors buzzing about on some Disney forums that Muppet*Vision might be getting a new film. Personally, I'm not too fond of the idea. A remaster, maybe, but this was the last film Jim directed and I think that matters.

6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Rumors of a new MV3-D movie have been floating around since the Disney buy out. Nothing has happened as of yet, and I doubt they're looking to do that now.

7. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

I am glad it is not going to be removed. If I ever go to Disneyland again, it will be the first ride I go on.

8. fozzieisfunny

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????!!!!??? I wouldn't visit it as much.. I think it's a nice tribute to Jim Henson.

9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

im kind of torn between a new film

10. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Though, the show is the only thing keeping Jim Henson's unfinished vision alive. They could never capture that same magic with another film.

FunnyBear likes this.
  11. Duke Remington

Duke Remington Well-Known Member

How about we just ignore anything that comes from sites like MiceChat? They always make up lies and are extremely unreliable.

12. fozzieisfunny

I would think that would be a really good idea. Not a huge Disney fan, but are there are any unreliable Disney sites? We shouldn't trust those ones, either.