When will Series 2 be released in stores?

BigSPEEGS

Reaction score
I.E., on what day can I stop holding my breath??? :smile:

AND...

Will series one still be available when series two is released?

-SPEEGS

Luke

Reaction score
If you read 'Ask Ken' this has been answered, but it looks like late October/Early November - and only series one stuff that hasn't sold in the shops yet will be available, no new shipments or series 1 figures will be produced.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
There is not a specific release date for the Figures. They ship from the factory and when they hit store shelves is up to the retailers and depends on shipping and stocking policies.

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Actually, you're both right. Annika is right that we have no way of being absolutely certain when the stuff will be on shelf for the reasons she cited, and Luke is right in that we have said that late Oct/early November is our best guess window of the stuff being on the shelf.

Some retailers may capitalize on the Series 2 being on the shelf to also keep any leftover Series 1 they may not have shelved yet in order to take advantage of the new retail presence, but no new Series 1 figures will be produced per se.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
I see Electronic Botique's pre-order for me of Sept 16th or so was quite overly optimistic :frown: Oh well, I can wait. (well, not really, but if I HAVE to)

Michael Crawford

Reaction score
They usually are

EB tries to get close on those dates, but they always post their pre-orders so far in advance that it's awfully tough for them to not miss it.

They are usually overly optimistic too, which means they have to move the date back 9 times out of 10. Ah well, all good things come to those that wait.

Michael
MWC

Drtooth

Reaction score
Also, will the Electric Mayheim drum stage with Animal make it out in time for CHristmas? ANd when will they stop shipping Muppet Labs? I haven't been so lucky with money lately, so I haven't got it yet!

gringo

Reaction score
I think they said that The EM stage will ship a couple weeks after the regular assortment. Hopefully by the end of November. Also don't want it to come out while I'm in Florida, if I see it I'll have to buy it and it'll be a pain to ship back to Seattle.

Mark

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
They quit shipping Muppet Labs a while ago. Each series is produced and all merchandise is shipped out. They do not make more. They may ship in waves from China, but we're talking about a couple weeks, not a month or two.

crazy ernie

Reaction score
I just hope i manage to collect all of the basic series 2 figures, i am also saving up for the new toa nuva sets from the lego bionicle line.