When will series 7 be announced?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Ken had said that series 7 would tentatively be announced in September, probably. Well, it's September. Is there any word on when the announcement will come?

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Luke

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Ken had said that series 7 would tentatively be announced in September, probably. Well, it's September. Is there any word on when the announcement will come?
Apparently they are going to list the lineups for the next few series in a club newsletter for club members only next week, it'll include pictures of the S7 sculpts. I don't know when they plan to announce it to non club members but i'd imagine you'll see it listed on the forums anyway.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Actually that news letter is suppose to be this week, but with the message board being down all work is probably being devoted to that. I'm hoping to see it tomorrow.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
The board or the newsletter?
Mostly the news letter but the boards would be nice too.

We've all ben waiting to know whats in series 7 and I just can't wait abnymore. Plus we get PICTURES!!!! Must get news letter. Ken said that possibly tomorrow, though it's unlikely. He's still hoping for this week though.

zachatack

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Mostly the news letter but the boards would be nice too.

We've all ben waiting to know whats in series 7 and I just can't wait abnymore. Plus we get PICTURES!!!! Must get news letter. Ken said that possibly tomorrow, though it's unlikely. He's still hoping for this week though.
The newsletter is out and in your boxes and Series 7 and the MEGA have been announced! :flirt:

P

Philo and Gunge

Here ya are, folks!

-Edited due to image leaked links. Muppet Central cannot facilitate the leaking Collector's Club information. We can't stop the sharing of files between friends, but it can't be shared on this site.

We also got Ren & Stimpy coming, Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yea! the letter's out!!!

can we discuss it? i would think we can, we just can't show pictures...yeah and like i'd know how to show the pictures anyways?!? :smirk: LOL!

a new Mega is in the works too!!!

Zack)Rowlf the,:concern: well i'll let someone else tell if it hasn't already been told.Dog