When will Sesame Series 1 be released?

muppet maniac

Reaction score
So far I have not heard an official release date for the first series of the Sesame Street action figures. Last time I heard December of 2005 but nothing came about. But does anyone here know?

Pino

Reaction score
They move them up since fall 2005... Ive heard they will be shipped to stored this month :frown:

Pino

Reaction score
It seems none yet received them though the normal shopping ways... Is there anyone who can say when Palisades relise them?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Some toy site said they were gonna ship next month, but I still have yet to see my Visa being charged from OMG Toys...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Are retailers backing out due to rumors that sales are expected to be low and there might not be a series 2?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The latest info I received a few days ago was that these would be arriving in stores and shipping mid-February. Don't wait around to buy these. It's imperative we all support the Sesame line and purchase these figures ASAP to ensure that future figures are released.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Agreed Phillip. Already placed my pre-order for 1 of each figure from S1, who'll hopefully come and join their buddy Super Grover on my home shelves. And I rully do hope S2 comes to fruition, cause I'd want to have Bert to go with Ernie, and of course my Muppet namesake there with everyone else as well.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I agree wholeheartedly. I had been waiting, but I read a post on another thread urging preorders, so I went ahead and did it. We need to let our wallets do the talking if we want to see more of these (and I most certainly do)!

rexcrk

Reaction score
Do you think there's a chance that Oscar will come back in stock on OMG Toys? 'Cause I wanna have a complete set but I don't wanna miss out on Oscar. I'll definitely have to pre-order at least Ernie, 'cause he's one of my favorite all-time Muppet characters :stick_out_tongue:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
In case anyone is still looking for a retailer with the full-set of Sesame Street figures in-stock here are some direct links that may be helpful. Also, if you use the links below a small portion of your order will go back to help Muppet Central.

Sesame Street Series 1 Set of 4
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/aff-home.asp?id=MU-305201722&number=PM12346AA

Sesame Street Series 1 Case of 12
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/aff-home.asp?id=MU-305201722&number=PM12346A

Big Bird and Little Bird Exclusive Figures
http://www.entertainmentearth.com/aff-home.asp?id=MU-305201722&number=PM12391