When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, back in the old days on the old forum, we had that three smiley per post limit, so I don't blame people for feeling their oats when it comes to using more than three.

Well, in posts yes, in signatures... eh, maybe not so much, but still...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Noone's punishing anybody. Just saying I'd prefer peoples to use some restraint when it comes to putting every single smilie in their signatures.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dunno, I'm not the one who would tinker with those settings as it's BTS work.
This was years ago... I forget which member, but they had a signature that was nothing but Bible Quotes that went on forever. And let's face it, most of us completely ignore signatures after the five hundredth time we see them. Well, this Member's signature was annoying for those who just wanted to read posts, as they would expand several screens down of just Biblical quotes. I get that they're Christian, and that's cool, but it was coming off Brainy Smurf-like.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Hub channel.
But the thing is, they cut out little things that make no sense to cut out.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Really? They must have just started doing that, because I don't recall ever seeing them cut anything out from Muppet movies before.

Well no, I take that back, they pretty much completely omit "The Love is Gone" from MCC, but I believe that's only available on home video anyway, so yeah.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I never liked watching movies off TV. Except the rare times they actually put in missing sequences that aren't available anywhere else.

I remember watching a Naked Gun movie that had a lot chopped off, but in its place, some sequence I never saw before. But then there was Spy Hard... ABC replaced half the missing scenes in that one. And the film was actually more coherent with that extra sequence.

But yeah, I can't take censorship and editing of movies on television. I usually just watch movies on home video if I don't catch them in theaters.