1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 18th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Christmas Shopping
    Support Muppet Central and get great deals for everyone on your list! From Blu-rays and DVDs to Plush and Toys to Collector's Books you'll find something for everyone.

4. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

When you need to rant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

What did you say "yes" to?

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

It's just me being a smart guy.

For right now, I'm going to look for more volunteer jobs to build on my resume.

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Same. I’m looking to get a volunteer job myself before getting a paid job.

4. LittleJerry92

To be honest,

The entire day of Sunday just ****** me the **** off and I hate it. I hate having lousy days because then it's just going to keep me up from sleeping which just results in another lousy day. Guh...

5. LittleJerry92

Actually, here's another thing I can rant about.

You know what bugs me sometimes? The fact that it feels like the NUMBER ONE thread that's always talked about the most is that stupid politics thread.

HOLY CRAP 2025 cannot come any sooner.

6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

There's so much political crap going on in the world right now, how do you expect that thread to die anytime soon?

ConsummateVs likes this.
  7. LittleJerry92

Refer to my bottom sentence.

8. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Why so late?

9. LittleJerry92

Assuming we still have Mr. Orange oompa loompa for another 4 years.

10. Pig's Laundry

Pfft.

11. LittleJerry92

But no, this will be me once he's gone and assuming whoever we have next will be much better.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Pig's Laundry

That'll be everybody, even if they don't realize it yet.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  13. LittleJerry92

Nah, but it's definitely the best feeling ever not having to follow politics because you know you have a good president that hates everyone equally and wants to fix the country.

14. LittleJerry92

Heck, since I know @D'Snowth doesn't like politics as well and only stays up to date like myself because of Trump, I'm willing to bet he's probably going to sleep like a baby like everyone else when the guy is finally gone and we hopefully have a better president.

Am I right?

15. Pig's Laundry

Heh, yeah. I've never really been able to force myself to stop paying attention to politics. Too much stuff going on. It's in my nature to hopelessly try to fix things, even if I never accomplish anything.

16. D'Snowth

Like I said, my biggest concern about getting rid of Trump is then we'll have to deal with Pence, and we've seen he can be just as petty and immature as Trump, but is twice as bigoted, and is more open about his disdain for minorities, while Trump tries (and fails) to mask his bigotry.

17. LittleJerry92

What about when 2020 (or even 2025) comes around?

18. D'Snowth

I try not to worry about the future - that was part of what me so jaded, cynical, and yes, pessimistic in the past (that, and dwelling on the past). I try to stay in the moment and live for the now as much as possible, and take life one day at a time. Works out better for me in the long run.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  19. LittleJerry92

So you aren't looking forward to sleeping on the couch knowing we don't have Trump (and Pence) anymore?

In seriousness, yeah, I know the feeling. It'll just feel very rewarding when the time comes.

20. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Who wants to sleep like a baby?

That means you wake up drooling and crapping yourself. 8)

LittleJerry92 likes this.