1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

When you need to rant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

@Old Thunder

The master of grammar. The legend of roasting.

LittleJerry92 and Old Thunder like this.
  2. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

3. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

4. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

If anyone here uses Spotify, you probably know about that cursed Allegra commercial.

''HeY DaD, wANNa sHoOt sOMe hOOPS?''

And they got THE WHITEST SOUNDING KID to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just... UgghhHhH!!!!!!!!

5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Dare I play this commercial on YouTube?

6. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Is it even on YouTube?

7. LittleJerry92

8. LittleJerry92

So, not really a serious rant but just something that kind of bothers me a little.

So, this is one thing I dislike about photo ops sessions at comic cons. Having to know what time guests are supposed to show up.

So, unfortunately I think I made the mistake of buying two photo ops on Saturday (one was for Steven Yuenn, best known as Glenn from The Walking Dead, and the other Tim Curry; I don't think I need to explain him). But anyway, I really wish we could get a schedule of what time guests will show up soon so I know how to use my time management (I really hope they don't announce it until week till comic Con starts).

But, eh, I'll worry about it more as time approaches.

9. LittleJerry92

Worst.... Morning..... Ever..... Ugh. :sigh:

Short and simple: I woke up with really bad diarrhea. No thanks to that slice of pizza I had last night. Guhhh....

10. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Whenever you eat food at night and you wake up with a stomach ache... :sigh:

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  11. LittleJerry92

Okay, I'm sorry, but....

What. The ****. Is with. Weight scales?!

Seriously. One point, I'm 130 pounds. Suddenly, I'm 127. What the ****????

This wouldn't be annoying if I wasn't trying to lose weight!

Any Del likes this.
  12. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

you have to bALANCE

13. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Your weight will actually fluctuate a few pounds throughout the day, depending on if you've eaten or drank anything...or pooped.

if the scale is giving different readings in a few seconds then it could just be how you're standing on it and whether or not its on a completely level surface. The ones that spin actually get knocked out of calibration pretty easily.

Old Thunder likes this.
  14. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

I find the Markiplier x Jacksepticeye (aka Septiplier) ship to be disturbing. Just... why are people shipping real people together???

Shipping fictional characters is one thing, but shipping real living, breathing people who aren't romantically involved with each other? That's just creepy.

15. LittleJerry92

I never understood the thought of that myself.

But.... You can basically ship anything, really. :smirk:

16. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Some people ship tornado chasers with the tornadoes they're chasing.

17. LittleJerry92

18. Old Thunder

Old Thunder Well-Known Member

People also reeeaaaallllyyyyy want Ariana Grande to date a woman for some reason, too.

19. LittleJerry92

Maybe they just assume she has that "lesbian look" to her.

20. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Well, her brother's gay, and she renounced Christianity because of it, so maybe that has something to do with it? I dunno? Maybe?

Likewishe, Rachel Dratch has said people want her to be a lesbian, since she's not exactly a feminine-looking woman. Similarly, Mariska Hargitay has said that her defining role as a tough female cop on LAW & ORDER: SVU has lead many to believe she's a lesbian as well.