1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

When you need to rant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Yup. Just picked it up now.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Now all of my emails have disappeared again...

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

This isn't a full-on rant so much as it is just a little mini-vent of frustration, but I am absolutely dumbfounded that I'm having such a hard time finding a replacement voice actress for MORON LEAGUE 4 - especially considering I've been seeking out auditions within a fandom that seems to love to indulge in fandubs; I honestly didn't think I would have this much trouble finding somebody.

4. datman24

datman24 Member

Well, I'm still a newbie (I'll stop saying it once I get more accustomed to these forums), but here's my little rant: I absolutely hate it when on Youtube, people will ask (sometimes, even demand) users to upload a specific piece of media that they just assume that user will have on them. I'm sure a lot of you can probably relate to this. I wish more people on Youtube could be a little more gracious to these users who take the time and effort put out some of the things they do have on them rather than demand more of it.

Froggy Fool likes this.
  5. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

YouTube overall has now become my least favorite website in terms of communication with people.

datman24 likes this.