When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
There's another rant right there... how people always confuse ADHD and ADD, sometimes even thinking they're the same thing, when in fact, they're quite different.

People with ADHD (my cousin had it really bad when we were growing up) can get really hyper-active, sometimes even annoying and obnoxious (like a kid I went to school with in Grade 6), most of the times they simply can't help it, but other times they do it as a means to get attention. People with ADD on the other hand usually tend to lack concentration on something, like having do to something they don't want to do (like a kid not paying attention to his studies or something).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I must have a million ball-point pens in my house, but I can never find one when I need one! And if I do find one, more often than not the ink is dried up. Dang me!
I have a whole drawer full, but they're all DEAD! Pens must come to my house to die.
Pens are cheap, usually you can get them 8 for a dollar or some deal like that. But if
somebody takes your pen, heaven help the fool. "GIMME THAT!! THAT'S MY PEN!!!"
You would think they were robbing Fort Knox.

MY KINGDOM FOR A WORKING PEN!!! Phew! Now I need a nap.

Hubert

Reaction score
I have a whole drawer full, but they're all DEAD! Pens must come to my house to die.
Your house is the pen cemetery. Have any lots available? I'll mail you my dead ones for burial...

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
My house is a vortex that eats pens. I can dispose of them and you will never see them again. Come to think of it, my house is a vortex that eats anything important when you need it :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If a pen goes missing in my house, more than likely my mom took it... that's the way she is, she's always walking off with other people's pens.

Hubert

Reaction score
I can dispose of them and you will never see them again.
Um...when you dispose most things you never see them again. What makes you think that you're so special that when you throw things away they should return? :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
No...I honestly don't know what you mean.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Vortexes tend to suck things in so they are either sent into oblivion and never seen again, or they tend to transport something to another dimension never to be seen again. My point is that its gone from existence, like POOF!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Your house is the pen cemetery. Have any lots available? I'll mail you my dead ones for burial...
Yes, we have lots available for very reasonable rates where your pens can spend eternity. You can choose either the outdoor plot or the mausoleum. I also have a fireplace if you want your pens cremated. Special summer rates for the first 50 MC visitors. Tell them Fuzzy sent ya!