1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

When you need to rant...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by miss kermie, Apr 4, 2012.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've found that fiber cereals can have nice flavors in them, but definitely have terrible textures. It'd be like eating fruity or nutty flavored crutons that were overbaked for about an hour.
  2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

THAT'S IT I'VE IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! I JUST WANNA PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE RIGHT NOW!!! GRR!!! *KICKS A ROCK* ><
    Nick22 likes this.
  3. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

I also had one of those day -__-
  4. Pinkflower7783

Let me just say one word "family." That should be more then nuff' said! :mad:
  5. D'Snowth

YOUR FACE!!!
  6. Pinkflower7783

7. D'Snowth

And you call yourself a Muppet Freak? :shifty:
  8. Pinkflower7783

Oh sorry now I get it...my brain must be winding down for the night. XP
  9. amygam

amygam Member

I think this person of this article is an IDIOT! I didnt want to make a thread so im posting it here. I nearly had like full essay to this guy then decided to re read the comments and the first one that was bummed up, summed it up for me and i deleted my essay. Grrr.. Kay getting better now.
    link: http://www.slashfilm.com/jim-hensons-labyrinth-allegory-date-rape/
  10. D'Snowth

Labyrinth aside, people on the internet are ALWAYS writing articles and reviews about stuff like that, trying to find hidden subliminal messages in kids/family movies when they're not there... if anything, these are articles simply say the authors have way too much free time on their hands (and that they have dirty minds).
  11. Pinkflower7783

No more then people who do that with Disney movies...although some of them have been proved right but still people have way TOO MUCH time on their hands.
  12. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

My gosh...I'm all for dissecting movies for messages, but not like that... :grr:
  13. D'Snowth

Has anyone seen this latest political ad on TV: the mother sitting at her kitchen table, basically all, "Mr. President, why haven't you helped me and my family? You told us to spend, so we did, and what has that done for us? And YOUR spending, how has THAT helped us? If I vote for you, that's another four years of the same thing, so THIS election, I HAVE to vote for what I know is right, and I hope OTHERS will too."
  14. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Do people not realize the economy takes time to take effect?
    newsmanfan likes this.
  15. D'Snowth

Again, the Republicans don't want to take responsibility for their actions, so instead of owning up to the fact that Bush create the economic downturn, they blame Obama for creating it.

And if not Obama, then they throw the blame all the way back to Clinton when he was the one who kept the nation's budget in check.
    Drtooth likes this.
  16. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

I must have jinxed myself when I said that the campaigns haven't been as bad this year...my phone rings every other second with some "unknown name" calling, which turns out to be another political ad. In fact, I just got another call a few seconds ago.
  17. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

I'm glad I don't live in Taipei, or my phone will probably keep ringing...
  18. Pinkflower7783

I'm gonna for once keep my opinions to myself. :X
  19. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Ok, people around here really need to check thread dates. I saw like 3 threads that were bumped today from like 2002. It's annoying. :mad:
  20. D'Snowth

That seems to have been a really major problem with MC this year, with people (particularly newer members who don't know better) bumping threads that haven't had any new responses since 2002-2006 or so, and don't even add anything relevant or insightful to the conversation.