1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

When you wish apon a muppet eposid

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by muppet baby, Mar 11, 2010.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Ok i have a qustion about this epsoide and that question is : when kermit wants to make a wish he makes the wish that he wants all of the muppet babies to stay together forever and make movies and tv shows when they grow up , and then the last line in the eposid is My wish has a good chance of coming true don't you think ?

Ok well he wants everyone to stay together , and then what happens is they do not make sketter a muppet , even in the movies and tv shows after the muppet babies ends . This is my only thing that i do not agree with when it comes to the muppets . One other thing about the eposid is that they show clips of the great muppet caper , and in some of the clip they show where everyone is geting ready to get piggy out of jail and very clearly skeeter is not there , very werid . Any ideas on this theroy i just thought if you want to redo this therad and just make it , part of the why was sketter not a muppet thread , then please feel free to do so . I had just thought of it at the end of typing this LOL .

:);)