When's the next Sesame movie?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Follow that Bird was great!
The Adventures in Grouchland was good too! (Yes I like Elmo because at least he's a muppet).
But what if there's going to be another Sesame movie? What do you think? BTW, does anyone have Spoilers for Sesame season 35?

ssetta

Reaction score
I actually do have a bit of inside information, but I don't know if it's OK to give it out, but here it is:

The first show of the season is going to be "Sesame Street Meets Elmo's World." I guess that the subject of Elmo's World will be "Sesame Street." And kids would ask Mr. Noodle "How do you eat a cookie?" And at the end, the song they would sing would be "Sesame Street, Sesame Street, Seh-es-a-me Street" to the tune of Jingle Bells, like they usually do. Also, in an Elmo's World about "Bells", they are doing a remake of the old song "Bells!" I was so happy to hear that! I had practically forgotten that song existed! Do any of you remember it?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
People talked about Elmo's World taking over Sesame Street, but who knew that Sesame Street would take over Elmo's World? Or does that make any sense? Oh, well.

And yes, I remember "Listen to the Bells". According to Mikealan it's in an Unpaved episode (I'm not sure which one, though.)

ssetta

Reaction score
No, that song was never on Unpaved or Noggin at all. That's why I forgot that it had existed! But Mikealan says it's on a tape he's sending me.

Censored

Reaction score
I think it's too late for Sesame Street to make another good movie like "Follow That Bird". The show is out of its prime. That was truly an excellent film though. And I just couldn't get into "Elmo In Grouchland", maybe because I kept comparing it to "Follow That Bird" and so many aspects seemed inferior to me. Just my opinion.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now Muppet fans..........it's time for "The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland Trivia!"

Did you know that TAOEIG was practically the ONLY Sesame performance Dave Goelz had a part in?

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
As sad as it may be, I don't think we'll ever see another theatrical SS film. EIG -- not one of my favorites, but still alright -- would not survive in theaters, I don't think :smile:.

FTB is a rarity, a true gem. Although I still love SS, I just don't see the show as a whole up to the calliber it once was. It just doesn't have the same vibe, if you know what I mean.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Lets just hope. Even though ur right I'm still waiting to see another one soon. Maybe they'll pick up after awhile. U just don't know or I don't just keep ur figures crossed. I will. :big_grin:

Pino

Reaction score
Maybe this an idea for a new Sesamestreet Movie:

The Great Monster Catch!

At one day Ernie wakes up and does his normal thing. He is really happy, because Zoe is comming to play today!

But when visiting her place.... something terrible has happened... she is gone!
Where is Zoe? Maybe Super Grover can help.
After calling a few times on the street, and noticed Oskar an Coockie isnt there tooo! Even looking closely he noticed all Monsters are gone!

Who will finish the story? :eek:

Erine81981

Reaction score
So the whole cast goes looking for the monsters. (Oh just wanted u to know i think it would be better for Telly coming over instead) So Bert and Ernie, Big Bird, Snuffy, Sherlock Hemlock, Gladys, Kermit the reporter, Forgetful Jones, Climtine, Charlie the Hourse and Biff and Sully go on a big adventure to save the monster of SS from the evil clutches of Mortermere the Ring Leader. (He owns a Circus w/ odd creatures) I also thought that how about some of the monster they made for SS that didn't stay that long. He captured them. So thats when people would say, "So thats what happened to them!" So then when all the monsters r rescued they all come back to SS. Thats were the new season premire comes in. All the monsters from frist Season to when they disappeared r all on SS for a celebration. Hows that for an ending? Hope u enjoyed it Pino.