When's the next Sesame movie?

Pino

Reaction score
Telly? ..mmm I´d picked Zoe becaus of the colour and impact she has on younger kids.. We had a movie about Elmo.. and there he played with Zoe.. That made the choise to go on with that. Telly isn´t that popular with little kids.

But about the circus for Monsters is a great idea!
They could name it
Carnaval for weird Monsters of the world! or somthing
And they introdus a mall white monter that could fly, but lost its wings because she showed her self to people.
She likes to sing and bring dreams for people. There are little of her species left and more and more people having bad or none dreams. Thats why zoe and the others have to go to the house of the owners of the carnaval to save this specimen monster!
In that house the find also a long lost monster that is better known as beautifulday monster!
and then???

Erine81981

Reaction score
The only reason why I said Telly is u don't see that much of Ernie and Zoe together. Its most of the other characters. So they rescure the monster and they go back to SS like i said in the other thread I posted. hows that for the ending I like urs too.

So all the monsters would be there. As Cookie, Grover, Herry, Elmo, Frazzle, Lavnder monster w/ pink noes, Green one, Marice light blue monster (prefromed by the late Richard Hunt) Theres a dark blue one w/ yellow horns, and other monster throught out the years of SS.

Gonzo

Reaction score
...I think part of what made Follow That Bird great was that it took place in the real world, and not on a movie soundstage/set...it just made it more real. Same goes for the first three Muppet movies versus MTI and MCC. I liked the stylized "storybook" look of those movies, but they would have had a more authentic feel with location shooting.

That's all.

:stick_out_tongue: :frown:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
True

But ultimately, I think what makes FTB great is that it represents a time when SS is at its best; when Elmo doesn't have a hold on SS; and when actual actors play as pivotal a role as the muppets.

Don't get me wrong: humans are still crucial. But they just don't seem nearly as prevalent as they used to.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
ssetta said:
No, that song was never on Unpaved or Noggin at all. That's why I forgot that it had existed! But Mikealan says it's on a tape he's sending me.
Thanks for the correction. I got the two mixed up. And if Mikealan happens to be reading, I'm still interested in most of your episodes and would like to trade.

Gonzo

Reaction score
trekkie1701E said:
True

Don't get me wrong: humans are still crucial. But they just don't seem nearly as prevalent as they used to.
I think part of the problem now is that it's usually one human at a time with a few Muppets--so you never get to see a relationship between the human characters. Probably that whole underfunding thing.

Republicans!

:grouchy: :mad: :embarrassed: :cry: :eek:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
And now Muppet fans..........it's time for "The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland Trivia!"

Did you know that TAOEIG was practically the ONLY Sesame performance Dave Goelz had a part in?
Are you sure that's true? According to the Sesame Encyclopedia, that Mr. Between guy was performed by Dave Goelz. Also, I very clearly remember a talking beachball sounding like Bunsen Honeydew.

30. Scratch your head
31. Go to the library
32. Read a magaizine

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If you're talking about the talking beachball from Elmo's World, I believe it was either David Rudman, or Joey Mazzarino who did that. I think Steve Whitmire once said Jim wanted him and Dave Goelz to be seperate from Sesame Street.

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I think part of the problem now is that it's usually one human at a time with a few Muppets--so you never get to see a relationship between the human characters. Probably that whole underfunding thing.

Republicans!
Well, I'm a democrat, so I won't argue with that logic :big_grin:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Courage-Bagge said:
If you're talking about the talking beachball from Elmo's World, I believe it was either David Rudman, or Joey Mazzarino who did that. I think Steve Whitmire once said Jim wanted him and Dave Goelz to be seperate from Sesame Street.
No, that wasn't the one. It was when Kermit was doing a lecture on how different the two balls were, but the other one kept turning out to be the same as the first one. Anyone else remember that?

Besides, again there was the sesameencyclopedia source that states that Goelz performed Mr. Between. You think Tommie or Warrick made a mistake there?