Where am I going wrong?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Someone just please tell me, where am I going wrong? I'm trying my best to advertise my site and forum...I tell people about at other forums, I submit the URL to search engines, I list it in my signatures at forums, and my e-mail signature, and I even added it to IMDb and a Yahoo Groups...yet nothing seems to work! Right now, only Yahoo and MSN has my site listed, and whenever I mention my site at other forums, the thread is either ignored, or locked for rule-breaking. Can someone please tell me where I'm going wrong?!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well Snowth, all I can say is that not all people like what you do. I mean, if not everyone likes Kathy Greenwood as much as you, you can't blame them. Just hold out and you'll get more members sooner or later. Just be patient. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Just hold out and you'll get more members sooner or later.
Yeah, I've been doing that for the past 4 1/2 months. Maybe I should go through customs and become a Canadian, at least that country gives her respect.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Dude, Canandians rock! :cool:

Well, if you do go through customs, say hello to the mounties for me...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah Prawnie, never ceases to make me feel better!

superfan

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Dude, Canandians rock! :cool:

Well, if you do go through customs, say hello to the mounties for me...
Here! Here!
:big_grin:
There are many underappreciated Canadians here and you are doing a service to them by bringing them to the forefront...and what better place to do it then the www!
I'm sure one day (it may take awhile, but one day) she'll get her big break and she'll owe it to your site.
Gotta keep those positive thoughts a goin'!

BEAR

Reaction score
"Blame Canada, Blame Canada!!" Just kidding.:stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth, I will add a Web category to The Stoop for you to post updates of your site.

jediX

Reaction score
The bottom line is that she simply is not that popular now, especially since "Whose Line" isn't on network primetime anymore and hasn't been for a while. It isn't your fault or anything.