Where are Sam and Lips in Caper?

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I also noticed that when the muppets are lowering themselves down from the ceiling, in one of the shots, you can see Lips at the top with the Swedish Chef and Dr. Teeth

unclematt

Reaction score
This is so funny because I highly doubt Jim and the crew ever thought that there would be a group of people that look for the details like w do. I think Jim would be proud.

Xerus

Reaction score
I also noticed Annie Sue made a couple of appearances around the hotel lobby. But she had no lines and wasn't involved in the diamond rescue, and I don't think she was seen in the parachuting end.

unclematt

Reaction score
Doea anyone know if there are any plans to use these Muppets in the near future?

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Doea anyone know if there are any plans to use these Muppets in the near future?
I doubt it. Since Beau didn't make an appearence in Mwoo and he is far closer to teh front of things than Lips ever was...

But Link, Annie, Lips, and Pops would be great charcter to bring back. And fan's would be estatic! (the ones who arn't picking apart their voices, lol)

BEAR

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I also noticed Annie Sue made a couple of appearances around the hotel lobby. But she had no lines and wasn't involved in the diamond rescue, and I don't think she was seen in the parachuting end.

I remember Annie Sue there. I also remember seeing the Jug Band. I think this movie showed more familiar characters from The Muppet Show (atleast in the Happiness Hotel scene alone) than any of the others.

BEAR

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I doubt it. Since Beau didn't make an appearence in Mwoo and he is far closer to teh front of things than Lips ever was...

But Link, Annie, Lips, and Pops would be great charcter to bring back. And fan's would be estatic! (the ones who arn't picking apart their voices, lol)

I would love to see Pops again. Last time we saw him was in Very Muppet Christmas and he was only shown for a couple seconds and barely spoke. He is one of my fav Muppets.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
I also noticed that when the muppets are lowering themselves down from the ceiling, in one of the shots, you can see Lips at the top with the Swedish Chef and Dr. Teeth
oh. I never noticed that lips was in a shot of the muppets lowering themselves.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Xerus said:
I wonder why Annie Sue didn't have a bigger part? after all, Louise Gold did performe in this movie, so it's not like her performer wasn't availible. And Annie Sue was just as major on The Muppet Show as Pops, Beauregard and Lew Zeland were, and they all had big parts (and come to think of it, Link Hogthrob and Dr, Strangepork were slightly more major yet they didn't appear at all in this movie).

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I wonder why Annie Sue didn't have a bigger part? after all, Louise Gold did performe in this movie, so it's not like her performer wasn't availible. And Annie Sue was just as major on The Muppet Show as Pops, Beauregard and Lew Zeland were, and they all had big parts (and come to think of it, Link Hogthrob and Dr, Strangepork were slightly more major yet they didn't appear at all in this movie).
Link and Strangepork were only in Pigs in Space sketch if i am correct. Link was in the Muppet Movie though.