Where are the best places to order Muppets online?

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good site for pre-ordering Muppet figures online? My local scalpers have gotten so bad that I have to check the store every single day to try to get the figures right away when they come out or they're all gone. :frown: I see that EBGames online has the fifth set available for pre-order, but I wondered whether there is any guarantee that they will actually have enough figures for everyone who pre-orders. Has anyone had any success ordering from an online site at reasonable prices? :confused:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Couldnt you ask the shop to hold them for you?
I think theres an online store called beanstoys or something it could be at http://www.beanstoys.com im not sure, I have heard people talk about them on here.

I hope I could help a bit! :smile:

smcguire

Reaction score
I've pre-ordered all my Muppet figures from EBGames so far, and there haven't been any problems - I got them all, and all were in good shape, although sometimes they arrive a little after the times they start appearing in stores. I don't know if there's a guarantee, but I haven't ever heard anyone say they didn't get their pre-order from EBGames.

Folks have consistently said good things about http://www.beanstoys.com/ , but I have no personal experience with them.

--Scott McGuire

Fozzie

Reaction score
Aisle Sniper is pretty good to. I ordered my S4 Sam from them and he arrived pretty quick.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Thanks for all your suggestions. :smile: BeansToys does look like a good site (though I couldn't seem to find a list of their shipping prices). I will check out Aisle Sniper when I get a chance as well. So far EBGames seems to have the best price, and I'm glad to hear that others have had success pre-ordering from there. I think I may pre-order my Series 5 figures this time instead of stressing myself having to check the store all the time. They were able to hold a set of the first series for me when they came out, but now that the demand is so high and they're so busy they can't always guarantee that they'll be able to.

Thanks again! :big_grin:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
What stinks about ordering online is that you can't pick and choose to get the BEST of the best in the stacks!!

I look at all the details on the characters' faces when I buy action figures to be sure the eyes are focused and that there are no smears or smudges on them.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
What stinks about ordering online is that you can't pick and choose to get the BEST of the best in the stacks!!

I look at all the details on the characters' faces when I buy action figures to be sure the eyes are focused and that there are no smears or smudges on them.
That's true, I didn't think of that. But since the scalpers come and take most of the ones out of the store, I don't have many to pick from there, either! :frown:

Maybe I'll go talk to the store manager and see if they'll put a limit on how many of each figure people can buy at one time. There was one day they got like 6 Swedish Chef sets and one scalper came and bought them all. :cry: Of course that was the only day I didn't get a chance to stop in the store, so I was crushed the next day when they told me there had been so many and I didn't get one. Luckily I found it several weeks later at another store, but I thought I was going to have to order that online, too.

Fozzie54

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

By the way, I love your Fozzie avatar! Can you help me make a snazzy Fozzie avatar for under my name? Where can you get pictures that aren't copyrighted?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Fozzie54 said:
By the way, I love your Fozzie avatar! Can you help me make a snazzy Fozzie avatar for under my name? Where can you get pictures that aren't copyrighted?

You can use any picture for your avatar. I'll give you one of my old ones. Email me fozziemup@aol.com and put "avatar needed" in the subject line!!

FOZ

smcguire

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:

That can be a problem, but so far EBGames hasn't sent me any with anything other than a very minor paint glitch... maybe I'm lucky or maybe I'm not sufficiently obsessive and picky. :big_grin:

As Fozzie54 noted, few times I've seen the figures in stores, there have been so few to choose from finding a "perfect" one is nearly impossible anyway.

--Scott M.