1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

Where are the older humans?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by ssetta, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Censored

Censored Well-Known Member

Feel free to block anytime. Some folks are talking out of 2 sides. They try to justify age discrimination half the time and deny that it exists the other half.

2. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Before anyone gets the wrong idea from me btw, I am aware it is their content and they do have the right to take stuff down. Doesn't mean I like it (especially since sometimes they goof up on their own uploads), but it is something I can at the same time learn to accept unlike some fans on here and YouTube.

Moving on now.

3. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

I hope Bob, Gordon, and Luis will appear on the Sesame float in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade this morning.

4. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

Welp, they didn't show up. I knew it. :(
    It was nice to see Prarie Dawn, though.

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

What song was performed?

6. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Well, they're not actually on the show anymore, so it makes sense they wouldn't be on the float. As of season 48 Alan, Nina, and Chris are the only ones credited. Chris never appears on the float, so it's felt a bit lonely the past few years. I'm still hoping they add one more cast member to help the street feel a bit less empty.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  7. mbmfrog

mbmfrog Well-Known Member

I have a huge and LONG hope that Season 50 will see a return to form in a way. At the very least bring the family back together for the 50th anniversary of the show.

ConsummateVs likes this.
  8. Censored

Censored Well-Known Member

Maybe if they get a new executive producer.

9. LittleJerry92

One can only hope.

10. BEAR 2

BEAR 2 Well-Known Member

Yes, we’re all hoping for something great. They know the significance of 50 Years. I’m sure they won’t disappoint.

cahuenga likes this.
  11. MikaelaMuppet

12. LittleJerry92

Oooh, what a great picture!

13. MikaelaMuppet

It sure is! Here's another one.

[​IMG]

14. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

Who is that guy on the far right in the first picture with the clown puppet?

Also, who is that clown puppet??

Blue Frackle likes this.
  15. MikaelaMuppet

That's Joey Mazzarino (with Bozo).

16. cahuenga

cahuenga Well-Known Member

The last week Bob, Gordon and Luis were pictured ith Abby and Elmo, I saw the pics in Leslie and Ryan´s Instagram. Ryan said " can’t wait for you all to see what we did today!- I hope Gina, Susan and Maria would show up too, and even Linda!! I wonder if it was for season 49 or season 50.... I can´t wait!!

17. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

I still need more info on the clown puppet (a Goggle search isn't bringing up anything). Are we supposed to know who this character is?

18. MikaelaMuppet

It's a puppet version of Bozo The Clown.

19. MikaelaMuppet

Did all of them appear? Or just Bob, Luis, and Gordon?

20. Blue Frackle

Blue Frackle Well-Known Member

Okay. It looks pretty terrifying lol, granted it's from a distance.