Where are the older humans?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
ToughPigs once again tries to put the fire out with logic.

Basically stuff I already said, but more eloquent.
That article made me simultaneously happy and sad. Seriously, does no one care about Susan and Gina??! Nobody outside of us Muppet nerds have been asking about them.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seriously, does no one care about Susan and Gina??!
I'd say that's a "THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU!!!" situation.

Sure, Bob et al are old time cast members, but Susan was there with Bob and the second of 4 Gordons, and Gina's been on and off the show for some time now. And i have to admit, even though she seems to have left on her own accord, I really miss Leela. It was nice to see another culture outside of Black and Latino on the show. Learned a lot about Indian culture that even an adult like me didn't know. heck, I learned about Dwali (sp?) from The Office! Wish they had a Dwali episode of Sesame Street before Leela left.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, like I said a few pages back MuppetCast was really the first one to specify who was leaving. I don't know if he misheard Bob's little speech or what, but Mr. McGrath (and Mr. Delgado in a Twitter response) clearly said everyone was let go, sans Alan, Chris, and Suki.

Long story short, blame MuppetCast. :wink:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I really miss Leela. It was nice to see another culture outside of Black and Latino on the show. Learned a lot about Indian culture that even an adult like me didn't know. heck, I learned about Dwali (sp?) from The Office! Wish they had a Dwali episode of Sesame Street before Leela left.
I miss her too. It's extremely rare to learn about Indian culture on TV. And it's even more rare to see a non stereotypical Indian character on TV or movies. That representation is still very much needed and kids of the ethnicity deserve to be represented.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess I'm the only one who never got to invest in Leela, if mainly because, as I've said, starting with Season 39, they moved SST on the schedule and it came on at a time I couldn't see it, and that continued up until they started doing the half-hour versions of the current season a couple of years ago.

Same with Mando, I know nothing about the guy other than his "Search for the Next Sesame Star" casting call on YouTube.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wasn't Gina on ethier last year's or the year before Macy's Thanksgiving. Parade? The only way i remember this is because when there float was driving away she grabbed a kid to close to the edge.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Wasn't Gina on ethier last year's or the year before Macy's Thanksgiving. Parade? The only way i remember this is because when there float was driving away she grabbed a kid to close to the edge.
You're thinking of the 2012 Macy's Parade. She hasn't been in the parade in the last few years. In fact, most of the cast hasn't been in the parade in the last few years.

Last edited:

Censored

Reaction score
The one positive thing about the whole attack on Bob McGrath, Roscoe Orman, and Emilio Delgado: It proved that the majority of classic Sesame Street fans are loyal to them.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
The one positive thing about the whole attack on Bob McGrath, Roscoe Orman, and Emilio Delgado: It proved that the majority of classic Sesame Street fans are loyal to them.
There never was an "attack."