Where are the older humans?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Right, and in fact, the reason he was kept on the show in spite of his behavior was because he was almost always under medical supervision. That, and CTW wanted to avoid any bad publicity for either the show or himself since the kids really liked him.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Welp, as the characters on Sesame Street might say, "Asking questions is a good way to find out things. And I did ask a question and I got an answer:
Let me try to take this in with a clear mind.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :cry:

Looks like it will take a miracle for this show to reach 50 years on Television.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
No news on Susan or Gina as of yet, huh? I'd imagine they've been let go, too, as implied, if not clearly stated, by Emilio.

I'd like to take this time to thank these people for the work they've done on Sesame over the years. They were just as much of a crucial piece to the show's history has anyone else involved. I never thought I'd see the day that these guys would just be fired, but I guess that's how it goes sometimes. Sad.

But as we've all discussed multiple times, Sesame isn't the show it once was. It's changed for one reason or another, and, depending on how much longer it sticks around, will continue to do so.

Last edited:

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
it's like that little girl on the end of the animation said about her fish Sam. Although it's sad to loose a friend.... that's sometimes... how it ends. :frown:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
According to the actual MuppetCast episode (soundbite occurs about 19 minutes in), Bob says everyone but Alan, Chris and Suki are gone.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
And let's look on the bright side. None of them have passed on. Theyr'e all still alive and well. I have a really good idea that in Season 50 they will most likely all come back for a very special episode to commemorate such a huge anniversery.
Not to be a Negative Nancy, but I have a feeling the new powers that be don't care enough to do something like that.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
According to the actual MuppetCast episode (soundbite occurs about 19 minutes in), Bob says everyone but Alan, Chris and Suki are gone.
Has anything good come from this HBO deal?