Where are they now - 2

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
sugarbritchez got a new job (I think) & has been working a lot.
Oh right, I remember that now... but still, her profile says her last visit was at the end of March. I know she said her posting would be limited, but that's quite awhile. You know what, I'll just e-mail her. Thanks, Katz.

D'Snowth said:
FYI - MrsPepper's in Europe.
I knew she was going to be away for awhile. Do you know when she's comin' back, Snowth?

Beauregard said:
I talk to Fish'n'W a lot, but he feels that MC is rather degraded from when he used to come and get's swamped in the new posts and doesn't post much.
I'm not sure I still have his e-mail addy. Can you tell him to e-mail me, Beau?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Snowth! Where in Europe is Peper??? Is she coming to the UK?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Do you know when she's comin' back, Snowth?
Sometime later this month. Can't wait to see her posting again!:excited:

Beauregard said:
Snowth! Where in Europe is Peper??? Is she coming to the UK?
I can't remember exactly, she just mentioned something to me about taking a trip to Europe, and that's all I can recall,

jediX

Reaction score
I'm not dead. That's really all that counts.

I've been working on a film pretty much full-time for the past few months along with Katie [krazedmuppet]. I would post updates and the like here but....well...graphic violence and profane content probably wouldn't fly by the stringent family-friendly policies here. Not like you can really make a family-friendly horror movie to begin with. But, if anyone's interested, I can fill you in outside of the forum.

Kevin [fish] left for pretty much the same reasons as myself, since our mission to reclaim the forum from pointless thread madness was a dismal failure last year. Let's all not get into that debate again.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
jediX said:
I'm not dead. That's really all that counts.

I could make you look dead, hehehe.... (I did all his zombies for his movie)

Kevin gets on- never posts (well... I take that back he did that ATVAR thing not too long ago) but he watches you all! so dont think the Ghost of FishNwold wont haunt you! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (aka he pops in every so often just to see whats going on. Or if I see something interesting ill send it his way, same with Jedi, hince why he even saw this post.)

jediX

Reaction score
I already look dead, though. I'm pale as a ghost. Certainly you'd agree.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I knew you were also ill, JediX; but it sure is good to see you around!

jediX

Reaction score
Nah, I'm pale because I live in the video editing lab where there isn't any natural light, not from the surgery (btw, still only at 65% recovery. Its driving me crazy).

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
light is over rated anyway- I mean what good could possibly come from the light?!