Where Are They Now?

Frogster

Reaction score
Have you ever wandered what the Doozers, Gorgs, Marjory, Uncle Matt, Doc and Sprocket are doing now? Well, here in part one of my story, you can find out what's going on with some of your favorite characters in a little story I'd like to call...
Fraggle Rock: 21 Years Later
Part 1

In 1995, Uncle Matt decided to sneak aboard a plane. From there, he traveled to Austrailia, where he's discovered new life forms, one of which he traveled around in, called a kangaroo. To this day, he hasn't figured out how to use a boomerang. He returned to Fraggle Rock in 1998 due to too many predators chasing him; he's missing the fluffy end of his tail.
After returning from the desert and living in Emily Bear's residence for the holidays in 1989, Doc and Sprocket decided to by a house out by the country. There they lived, and Doc built a new, bigger shop, with a hole in the side of the wall that led to some familiar faces... In 1991, Doc surprised Sprocket by bringing home a female Pyranese dog. Her name is Plyer and in 1993, they had five puppies; two females and three mailes. Can you guess their names...?
After years of waiting, the Gorgs finally found two others of their kind; they are Andrea and Rutner...Andrea is Rutner's mother and she is Junior's age. Andrea's husband died years ago on their trek across the universe to find them, so after a few years, Junior marries her and she becomes queen, with Rutner next in line. Ma and Pa are aging, but still around. On some days, Ma will leave a radish or two by the hole for a fraggle to pick up. Rutner has never seen fraggles, however, and is a lot like Junior used to be. He just can't stand them. So sometimes he chases them, but he has yet to catch any of them.
Marjory, Philo, and Gunge are just peachy. The Trash Heap never ages, she just gets wiser. Out of magic, though, there came about a new trash heap; another female named Lolitta. This kind of works as a discussion panel if both Trash Heaps disagree on a problem a certain fraggle is having. The four of them still help out fraggles whenever they stop by, and the boys still give Marjory a hard time, but all in all, they're still together.
The doozers still build like crazy, stuffing the bellies of hungry fraggles. Cotterpin is now lead architect, due to the passing of The Architect. She and her family are doing swell. She is married to a doozer named Coppertin and they have a baby named Red Doozer. Lange is a little older, but is now head of the construction site. The doozers also learned how to make doozer sticks out of other veggies, like pumpkin, cucumbers, and carrots. This got doozers to start eating the sticks due to the rich taste.
Next: The Fraggle Five

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
I love it!! I found myself wanting more to read. Put a rush on that Fraggle Five, Frogster!

Frogster

Reaction score
Thanks, Mokey. (Boy, that feels weird to write!) I hope everyone out there is enjoying themselves as they read it as much as I did writing it.I hope there are no disapointments. Doing this makes me want to work for the Muppets. Please feel free to post any comments you guys may have. Suggestions for what I should write in the Fraggle Five would be terrific, although I kind of have an idea for some characters, as well as adding in the Minstrels later on; I can't believe I forgot Cantus! You guys can be sure to hear about Sidebottom, the Poobahs, and much more next time. The next column will be up soon, but be patient; I'm typing this first on Microsoft Word, so I can edit it if I want to add or take away something, then I post it. As I wrote this, it felt like I was opening a new world for these people. I know people miss these guys, so I thought I'd shed some light on them once again. When I walked away from the computer, I started seeing Fraggle Rock in a whole new light. More complex, but highly interesting. The magic hasn't left yet folks... It's always around us.

Xerus

Reaction score
That was a pretty good overview about your thoughts on the future of Fraggle Rock. Especially about Sprocket, Junior and Cotterpin all finding love. And another Trash Heap forming is very original too. :smile:

A nice well written job. :smile:

Xerus

Frogster

Reaction score
Thanks Xerus. I appreciate your compliments. Wish me luck on the next ones.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Frogster said:
After years of waiting, the Gorgs finally found two others of their kind; they are Andrea and Rutner...Andrea is Rutner's mother and she is Junior's age. Andrea's husband died years ago on their trek across the universe to find them, so after a few years, Junior marries her and she becomes queen, with Rutner next in line. Ma and Pa are aging, but still around. On some days, Ma will leave a radish or two by the hole for a fraggle to pick up. Rutner has never seen fraggles, however, and is a lot like Junior used to be. He just can't stand them. So sometimes he chases them, but he has yet to catch any of them.
You mean Junior's still king? In The Gorg Who Would Be King, his first and last decree as king was that there would be no more kings - thus he threw his crown into the sky, and Doc and Sprocket ended up finding it.

Frogster

Reaction score
I cannot believe I messed the story up like that! I completely forgot... How about that Andrea and Junior just get married and that is that. There; that sounds better. Thank you for the correction.
The Gorg Who Would Be King; this is the one where, in the beginning, Mokey and Wembley are out in the Garden and are being chased by Pa Gorg when Junior shrinks himself, am I right? I remember after Mokey and Wembley made it back to Fraggle Rock, Mokey went back, but Wembley heard more commotion out in the garden; "There's another fraggle out there...?" Pa also sends a bomb down to Fraggle Rock, and Junior defuses it. Is there any way on earth I could get a copy of the final five episodes?

Fizzgigfan

Reaction score
So far I like it. You'll probably have to shop around for the last 5. I don't think they would come together.