Where are they now?

Schmoo

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a silly question, but I haven't seen SS for many years now, and they don't show it anymore in England so I'm wondering if you can tell me where the following people are now, are they still on SS, etc. And if so, could you post a recent picture of them? Thanks!

Bob
Linda
Gordon
Susan
Maria
Luis
Gina
Miles
Gabby

zyzzybalubah

Reaction score
Alaina Reed Hall, who played Olivia , Gordon's sister, is on a current H&R Block commercial.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, we still see Gordon regularly on the show and in the Trash Gordon segments. Maria, Luis, Gabby and Miles show up on the show quite a bit as well. Bob and Susan are still on the show, maybe not quite as often as before but they're still there. After all, they are the only two original cast members that are still on the show. I think Gina is still on the show, but the actress got a job on some prime time TV show, so I guess she's more involved with that right now. As for Linda, I don't know. She left a few seasons ago. I don't know if they explained her disappearance or not.

Schmoo

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all that! I was reading in a post somewhere that the present Gordon isn't the original one... Is this true? I remember the bald Gordon from the 80's.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of them?

Also, are "Gabby" and "Miles" the orginial kids?

Katzi428

Reaction score
Schmoo said:
Thanks guys for all that! I was reading in a post somewhere that the present Gordon isn't the original one... Is this true? I remember the bald Gordon from the 80's.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of them?

Also, are "Gabby" and "Miles" the orginial kids?
There were 3 men that have played Gordon over the years.
Matt Robinson (who,sadly,is no longer with us)
Hal Miller
Roscoe Orman(he's the bald one & has played Gordon the longest)

As for Miles & Gabi:
Miles:first was played by Roscoe Orman's actual son Miles
then by someone named Imani Patterson
one more boy is playing him now(not sure who though)
Gabi was first played by Maria's(Sonia Manzano) actual daughter named Gabriella
Now she's played by Desiree Cansado

Someone feel free to correct me

Schmoo

Reaction score
Thank you Katzi! Does anyone have a picture of Hal Miller? I searched on google and can't seem to find one.

fatblue

Reaction score
Alaina Reed Hall was also in the 80s sitcom '227' along with Marla Gibbs back in the day. I always liked that show.

Schmoo

Reaction score
None of the pictures from those links showed up...at least not on my computer... Anyone else?