1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where are they now?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by Schmoo, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Schmoo

Schmoo New Member

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I haven't seen SS for many years now, and they don't show it anymore in England so I'm wondering if you can tell me where the following people are now, are they still on SS, etc. And if so, could you post a recent picture of them? Thanks!

Bob
    Linda
    Gordon
    Susan
    Maria
    Luis
    Gina
    Miles
    Gabby
  2. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Bob McGrath starred in a musical over the Christmas holiday called Santa Meets the Ice Dragon, but that's over now so I don't know what he's currently up to.
  3. zyzzybalubah

zyzzybalubah New Member

Alaina Reed Hall, who played Olivia , Gordon's sister, is on a current H&R Block commercial.
  4. Daffyfan2003

Daffyfan2003 Active Member

Well, we still see Gordon regularly on the show and in the Trash Gordon segments. Maria, Luis, Gabby and Miles show up on the show quite a bit as well. Bob and Susan are still on the show, maybe not quite as often as before but they're still there. After all, they are the only two original cast members that are still on the show. I think Gina is still on the show, but the actress got a job on some prime time TV show, so I guess she's more involved with that right now. As for Linda, I don't know. She left a few seasons ago. I don't know if they explained her disappearance or not.
  5. Schmoo

Schmoo New Member

Thanks guys for all that! I was reading in a post somewhere that the present Gordon isn't the original one... Is this true? I remember the bald Gordon from the 80's.

Does anyone know where I can find pictures of them?

Also, are "Gabby" and "Miles" the orginial kids?
  6. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

There were 3 men that have played Gordon over the years.
    Matt Robinson (who,sadly,is no longer with us)
    Hal Miller
    Roscoe Orman(he's the bald one & has played Gordon the longest)

As for Miles & Gabi:
    Miles:first was played by Roscoe Orman's actual son Miles
    then by someone named Imani Patterson
    one more boy is playing him now(not sure who though)
    Gabi was first played by Maria's(Sonia Manzano) actual daughter named Gabriella
    Now she's played by Desiree Cansado

Someone feel free to correct me
  7. Schmoo

Schmoo New Member

Thank you Katzi! Does anyone have a picture of Hal Miller? I searched on google and can't seem to find one.
  8. fatblue

fatblue New Member

Alaina Reed Hall was also in the 80s sitcom '227' along with Marla Gibbs back in the day. I always liked that show.
  9. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

10. Schmoo

Schmoo New Member

None of the pictures from those links showed up...at least not on my computer... Anyone else?
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Wow, I never knew there were three Gordons! Did Roscoe Orman play Gordon in "Follow That Bird"?
  12. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

None of them work. You can't directly link to images hosted on tripod.
  13. TashAndMe

TashAndMe Member

Miles Robinson is currently played by Olamide Faison. Hope that helps.
  14. ceecee

ceecee Member

Who, by the way, is the brother of Donald Faison, who plays Turk on "Scrubs" and who also was in the movie "Clueless."
  15. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Gordon #4

Even before Sesame Street premiered, they had a different Gordon. When they produced a week of shows to test-market in July 1969, Robert Guillame (of Soap and Benson fame) was Gordon, but he didn't make the final cut. Enter Matt Robinson, who was originally hired as a writer and assistant producer. He had enough charisma to become our first Gordon.
    A glimpse of Guillame can be seen in the 2001 A&E special that shows him, Susan, and Mr. Hooper dancing on the set
  16. Schmoo

Schmoo New Member

Oh my goodness! I just can't picture Robert Guillame as Gordon! I had no idea about that.

Is that show from A&E available on dvd or video?