Where can I find this skit

fatblue

Reaction score
It was from Ed Sullivan featuring Kermit and Grover circa 1970 'What Kind Of Fool Am I'. I saw that it was available on DVD. Can someone help? Thank you!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I have read that a clip from his sketch appeared in the documentary Hensons Place, but as far as a DVD I don't think it was released. 20 out of 25 muppet appearances were released on a DVD called Muppets Magic From The Ed Sullivan Show, and a sketch with kermit playing the piano was on another DVD (I think it was called The Best of The Ed Sullivan Show vol. 2").

fatblue

Reaction score
Well, that DVD best of Ed Sullivan, Vol. 2 is widely available, but maybe someone can confirm for me it's on this DVD? I'm a huge fan of old ED, and he has some other good performers on there I would enjoy seeing as well besides this skit.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
fatblue said:
Well, that DVD best of Ed Sullivan, Vol. 2 is widely available, but maybe someone can confirm for me it's on this DVD? I'm a huge fan of old ED, and he has some other good performers on there I would enjoy seeing as well besides this skit.
I wasn't saying that the skit you were asking for is on that DVD. Just the skit where kermit plays a piano (which ends with him getting eaten by the piano). The DVD even has a picture from that sketch on the cover.

fatblue

Reaction score
Oh, not that skit, it was the other one with Grover (playing the banjo) or is this skit one in the same? I never saw the whole thing, I caught part of it on that special about Henson 'Muppets:Celebrating 30 Years.