1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where can i get figures in the UK?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by camilla, Jan 1, 2003.

1. camilla

camilla New Member

Where can i get figures in theUK

Hi I was wondering if the figures were on sale in the Uk nd if so where can I get them??

Camilla
  2. Luke

Luke Active Member

Virgin Megastore and Forbidden Planet
  3. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

Got mine from Another World.

Iggy35
  4. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

camilla

If you go to "Forbidden Planet" @ Oldham St. "Planet" does also Muppet toy's by IGEL I think inculding a Rizzo doll :) which you should check it out

MuppetDanny
  5. Luke

Luke Active Member

If anyones still looking for Kermit's and regular Piggy's - most Virgin stores have the ones that have a few dents and stuff in their sale for £4.99 !
  6. camilla

camilla New Member

I've had look in Virgibn. Had some. Mostly pigies, and kermits but also had ne Dr Teeth and two Crazy Harrys.

Is Piggy gone out of fashion?
  7. camilla

camilla New Member

Is that a shop??

Sorry I'm sounding dim

Camilla
  8. Luke

Luke Active Member

I think there were more Kermit and Piggy's sent to the stores than anything else, although the regular Piggy figure was a particularly bad design. It's interesting that Wave One Kermit & Piggy have outlasted the whole of Waves One AND Two.
  9. camilla

camilla New Member

Hmm maybe thats what buyers think we want to buy.

I think i got sick of seeing just Piggy and Kermit merchandise when I wanted the other muppets when growing up.
  10. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

It sure is, Camilla.
    They sell some of the coolest stuff in there.
    Everything from Models, computer games, celebrity stuff (posters, postcards, books, etc), witchcraft books, horror magazines, .. Right down to samuri swords and pellet guns.
    Geesh, sounds like an advertisment!

IGGY35
  11. camilla

camilla New Member

Do they have a website? it sounds an interesting shop

Camilla
  12. Iggy35

Iggy35 Member

Not that I know of.
    Theirs a couple of mentions of it in UK Shop sites, but no site link.
    :(

IGGY35
  13. anathema

anathema Active Member

I just picked up the 'exclusive' Gonzo in FP in Edinburgh :) Dunno how they got hold of it, but I'm not complaining!
  14. camilla

camilla New Member

cool.. I bid for one on Ebay but it became too expensive. i would not hve mindedit.
    Luckily my boyfriend got £100 of Virgin vouchers free as they were using his Back to the Future font without permission ! So I think he might get me some muppet figures