1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where can I get Muppet Figures in Orlando???

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Kye, Apr 17, 2003.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Kye

Kye Member

Now I am Getting just a bit upset! I recently moved back to Orlando, from Louisville! Louisville had Tons of Palisades toys all the time. HERE IN ORLANDO, I cant find anything but series 1 piggies and a few crash helmet gonzos. Disney Mgm, only has crazy harry!!!(and all the Busts) BUT WHERE CAN I PICK UP A SWEDISH CHEF KITCHEN???? How about a LEW Z??? HELP ME???
  2. FozzieFan74

FozzieFan74 New Member

Hey guy, try Virgin Megastore, 2nd floor where the video games are, OR EB Games - Millenia Mall or West Oaks Mall usually have a nice stash. Or if you are near Seaworld there is a nice comic book store in a publix plaza off central florida parkway that carries them.:o
  3. sarah_yzma

sarah_yzma Active Member

somebody's done their homework!

Sarah
  4. Kye

Kye Member

Thank you so much! My day is planned!!!
  5. jeremyactor

jeremyactor New Member

Kye,

Your location says Walt Disney World- are you a castmember? We get our discount at the Muppetvision 3D store, although right now all they have is Crazy Harry (along with some other cool merchandise).

The Downtown Disney Virgin megastore is out of Muppet figures - except one Piggy - and never got series 3 in.

What did you find? I'm not that far from Sea World, I'd like to go into that store...

Jeremy
  6. Joe

Joe New Member

there's a comic book shop down there that has everything, Coliseum of Comics I think it's called, I havn't been there in months (mostly because I live in New England) but they usually have stuff there that I can't find anywhere else..

their website is here: http://www.coliseumofcomics.com/ lists addresses and phone numbers of all their stores.

go visit on Saturday (May 3rd) if anything at least you got some free comics