Where can I get Muppet Figures in Orlando???

Kye

Reaction score
Now I am Getting just a bit upset! I recently moved back to Orlando, from Louisville! Louisville had Tons of Palisades toys all the time. HERE IN ORLANDO, I cant find anything but series 1 piggies and a few crash helmet gonzos. Disney Mgm, only has crazy harry!!!(and all the Busts) BUT WHERE CAN I PICK UP A SWEDISH CHEF KITCHEN???? How about a LEW Z??? HELP ME???

FozzieFan74

Reaction score
Hey guy, try Virgin Megastore, 2nd floor where the video games are, OR EB Games - Millenia Mall or West Oaks Mall usually have a nice stash. Or if you are near Seaworld there is a nice comic book store in a publix plaza off central florida parkway that carries them.:embarrassed:

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by FozzieFan74
Hey guy, try Virgin Megastore, 2nd floor where the video games are, OR EB Games - Millenia Mall or West Oaks Mall usually have a nice stash. Or if you are near Seaworld there is a nice comic book store in a publix plaza off central florida parkway that carries them.:embarrassed:

Thank you so much! My day is planned!!!

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Kye,

Your location says Walt Disney World- are you a castmember? We get our discount at the Muppetvision 3D store, although right now all they have is Crazy Harry (along with some other cool merchandise).

The Downtown Disney Virgin megastore is out of Muppet figures - except one Piggy - and never got series 3 in.

What did you find? I'm not that far from Sea World, I'd like to go into that store...

Jeremy

Joe

Reaction score
there's a comic book shop down there that has everything, Coliseum of Comics I think it's called, I havn't been there in months (mostly because I live in New England) but they usually have stuff there that I can't find anywhere else..

their website is here: http://www.coliseumofcomics.com/ lists addresses and phone numbers of all their stores.

go visit on Saturday (May 3rd) if anything at least you got some free comics