1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where can I get the new "Follow Me"?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by wembleyfraggle, Aug 31, 2006.

1. Where can I get a copy of the new "follow Me"? I know its on MuppetCentral Radio, but i want a copy to listen to in the car!:smirk:
  2. Foodie Active Member

New? How's it new?:smirk:
  3. Its sung by the song writer and the cast. Its also re-written, new words for Jerry!
  4. Foodie Active Member

I saw it yesterday. Very moving it was. I think they even had Kathryn "Mokey" Mullen during that segment in the Jerry Juhl tribute.

Nick:smirk:
  5. zeldazipple New Member

I haven't seen it yet. I can't seem to find it inany of the video stores where I live. Oh well if they released season 1 here there's a good chance I'll get season 2 as well... eventually.
  6. Sylinde Bren Member

Yeah, I've heard it a couple of times already on MC Radio, too. I'd be interested in getting the MP3 of it as well, if anyone out there has it. It'd be a great thing to add to the Fraggle Music section of my website.
  7. Collgoff Well-Known Member

I have that tribute on the fraggle rock seanson 2 and when I see that video and hear that song I inmagen the fraggle 5 were in the song.