Where can I get the new "Follow Me"?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Where can I get a copy of the new "follow Me"? I know its on MuppetCentral Radio, but i want a copy to listen to in the car!:smirk:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Its sung by the song writer and the cast. Its also re-written, new words for Jerry!

Foodie

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Its sung by the song writer and the cast. Its also re-written, new words for Jerry!

I saw it yesterday. Very moving it was. I think they even had Kathryn "Mokey" Mullen during that segment in the Jerry Juhl tribute.

Nick:smirk:

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I haven't seen it yet. I can't seem to find it inany of the video stores where I live. Oh well if they released season 1 here there's a good chance I'll get season 2 as well... eventually.

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
Where can I get a copy of the new "follow Me"? I know its on MuppetCentral Radio, but i want a copy to listen to in the car!:smirk:
Yeah, I've heard it a couple of times already on MC Radio, too. I'd be interested in getting the MP3 of it as well, if anyone out there has it. It'd be a great thing to add to the Fraggle Music section of my website.

Collgoff

Reaction score
I have that tribute on the fraggle rock seanson 2 and when I see that video and hear that song I inmagen the fraggle 5 were in the song.