Where can I get these figures?

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm looking for some characters to buy, but I don't have an ebay account cuz I ain't got a credit card. I'm looking to buy these figures:
Lips (white or brown-shirt)
Pops
Steppin' Out Fozzie
Classic Swedish Chef
Adventure Kermit
Uncle Deadly (black-and-white or traditional)
Frog Scout Kermit
Rainbow Connection Kermit
Tuxedo Kermit
Zoot (I really just need a sax; the tip broke off)
Tuxedo Rowlf
Vacation Fozzie
Penguins
MTI Gonzo and Rizzo
Vacation Pepe
Superhero Scooter
Superhero Beaker
Tuxedo Gonzo

Anyone out there think they could help me? Heck, maybe someone who does ebay could get me the stuff, then I could pay them for it; I'm looking for someone trustworthy to do business with. Thank you and hope to hear from someone soon... I'd like to finish my Muppet collection before I start on the Sesame Street figures. :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Don't you have a good friend or family member whose card you could borrow? I've borrowed my parents cards before and just pay them back, or in ebays case its just for verification purposes so doesnt charge the card. You could get the friend or family member to set up an account on your behalf. I know most people are honest here but your deal is leaving yourself open a bit to be ripped off.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
do you have a checking acc't cause you can start a paypal account to go on ebay

Telly

Reaction score
Why are you selling so many?

Telly

Reaction score
I need:
~ Steppin Out (Black Tux) Gonzo
~ Frog Scout Leader Kermit
~ Super Grover

Telly

Reaction score
Is it sad if I only wanted the Scooter figures for their accessories? That ladder that comes with Super Scooter was sweet and the popcorn machine that comes with Movie Usher Scooter was awesome too! If I had talent and patience with customizing I'd try and turn Movie Usher Scooter into Simon Smith and get another Fozzie. :embarrassed:

flyingpenguin

Reaction score
figures

I get all of my figures at Silver Snail, they carry almost everything here! They have the pengins, MTI Gonzo, all of the uncle Deadlys, Lips. Some of the characters on your list are sold out, but a lot of them are still there. Only problem is it's in Canada. They have a website you can check out, maybe they can ship it to you! www.silversnail.com.

good luck!

Telly

Reaction score
Which episode is Bernice the chicken from?
I ordered the Backstage Playset about a week and a half ago. I'm anxious to get it. The only thing worrying me is I never really got an email saying that my credit card payment's been recieved or anything. I got a confirmation number. Somebody (either on here the Palisades board) told me it takes between 2-3 weeks for them to ship. Crossing my fingers! :concern:

Telly

Reaction score
I JUST put my order in at SilverSnail.com for Frog Scout Leader Kermit. I'm hoping to get the Blue Frog, but it's not that big of a deal. I wish I could get JUST the other Frog Scout (blue or green) to have three of the, but I don't wanna buy another Kermit.