1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Special: The Cookie Thief
    Discuss "The Cookie Thief", an all-new one-hour Sesame Street special. "The Cookie Thief" also features the farewell performance of veteran Muppeteer Fran Brill.

Where can I look for the Electric Mayhem playset with Animal?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by mikealan, Dec 2, 2002.

1. mikealan

mikealan New Member

Guys, when I went to Toys R' Us a couple of times, it doesn't have the figures of Series 2, but when I go to Miami, Florida last week, I finally got Gonzo, Fozzie, Floyd and your old favorite, Crazy Harry at the magazine store. Now, ask me a polite question. Where can I look for the Electric Mayhem playset with Animal in my county?
  2. MM-III

MM-III New Member

I just got back from my local EB with all of series 2, and the mayhem stage. I would try bugging them for the next few days.
  3. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

that depends wat country you are in?? I'm in canada, and have NEVER seen a playset in TRU...EB and my local comic book store tend to stock them, though...
  4. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

I just got the Mayhem stage, as well as all the series 2 figures from ebgames.com today! Only took two days! :)
  5. zootgal

zootgal New Member

if you live in or around toronto, go to the 'silver snail' downtown on queen street...my friend found her's there :)
  6. Stryder Wolfe

Stryder Wolfe New Member

hey another toronto person!! Cool, welcome aboard!! :)
  7. Walker Boh

Walker Boh New Member

If you're heading back to Miami, check the EB (not the EBX) in the Aventura Mall. They had a couple of them earlier in the week.

Amazon.com is selling it now ... that might make your life easier.