1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where can I look for the Electric Mayhem playset with Animal?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by mikealan, Dec 2, 2002.

1. mikealan New Member

Guys, when I went to Toys R' Us a couple of times, it doesn't have the figures of Series 2, but when I go to Miami, Florida last week, I finally got Gonzo, Fozzie, Floyd and your old favorite, Crazy Harry at the magazine store. Now, ask me a polite question. Where can I look for the Electric Mayhem playset with Animal in my county?
  2. MM-III New Member

I just got back from my local EB with all of series 2, and the mayhem stage. I would try bugging them for the next few days.
  3. Stryder Wolfe New Member

that depends wat country you are in?? I'm in canada, and have NEVER seen a playset in TRU...EB and my local comic book store tend to stock them, though...
  4. BigDumbWookiee New Member

I just got the Mayhem stage, as well as all the series 2 figures from ebgames.com today! Only took two days! :)
  5. zootgal New Member

if you live in or around toronto, go to the 'silver snail' downtown on queen street...my friend found her's there :)
  6. Stryder Wolfe New Member

hey another toronto person!! Cool, welcome aboard!! :)
  7. Walker Boh New Member

If you're heading back to Miami, check the EB (not the EBX) in the Aventura Mall. They had a couple of them earlier in the week.

Amazon.com is selling it now ... that might make your life easier.