1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Where did you get your figures?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by minor muppetz, Oct 10, 2005.

1. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

I thought I'd start a thread on where we all got each of our figures from.

I got Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, Scooter, Zoot (the repaint), Lew Zeland, Rizzo the Rat, and Sam Arrow at Electronics Boutique.

I got Kermit and beaker at Toys R Us.

I got daredevil Gonzo, vacation Fozzie, Animal, Clifford, Statler, Waldorf, vacation Pepe, patrol bear, Johnny Fiama, Sweetums, Lips, and Pops as christmas presents. Most of them were from santa. Some were from my parents, and I think most of the non-exclusives from my parents were from suncoast (Lips and Pops weren't, but I don't know where my parents ordered them from).

I got Miss Piggy and The Swedish Chef as birthday presents (but I think those were bought at electronics boutique).

All of the other figures I bought were bought at Suncoast.

Where did you get your figures from?
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Wow, ok, I'll start at Series 1 and work my way down...

Series 1(all): Internet
    Series 2(all but Floyd and Crazy Harry): Internet
    Series 3(all but Zoot): Internet; Rowlf at EB Games; Swedish Kitchen at Walt Disney World
    Series 4(all): Internet; Dr. Julius Strangepork at Walt Disney World
    Series 5(all): Janice Internet; Gonzo and Pepe at Suncoast; Newsman at KB Toys
    Series 6(all): Patrol Fozzie and Clifford at Suncoast; Statler and Waldorf at KB toys
    Series 7(all): Smollet and Beauregard at EB Games; Johnny at Toys R Us; Robin at Suncoast
    Series 8(all): Suncoast
    Series 9(all): Internet
    Exclusives(Jim Henson, Sweetums, Super Scooter, Super Beaker, Steppin' Out Gonzo and Kermit, Vacation Pepe, OMGCNFO.com Animal, killertoys.com Animal, EB Games Piggy, Uncle Deadly, Penguins, RC Kermit, MTI Gonzo and Rizzo, Frog Scout Kermit w/ green scout, CC Gonzo, Koozebane Kermit,): Internet; Super Beaker and Adventure Kermit at Walt Disney World
  3. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

A combination of boxing cow, amazon, Target and Suncoast.
  4. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Toys R' Us, EB Games, Target, Palisades Collector's Club, Sam Goody and Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash comic book store in Red Bank, NJ.
  5. Moran9969

Moran9969 New Member

Hmm... its been so long but the most figures that I bought were from Silver Snail Comics in downtown Toronto. The others were from a store in Square One Mississauga called TOYS TOYS TOYS, and then the hard to find ones were purchased on eBay.com
  6. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

From amazon.com:
    1. Crazy Harry
    2. Lew Zealand
    3. Rowlf
    4. Scooter
    5. Rizzo the Rat
    6. Statler
    7. Waldorf
    8. Frog Scout Robin
    9. Captain Abraham Smollet (MIP)

From Disney World (actually my friend got it for me):
    1. Captain Abraham Smollet

From EB Games (the store):
    1. Miss Piggy
    2. Miss Piggy with hair up

From eBay:
    1. Swedish Chef with Kitchen
    2. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
    3. Swedish Chef as Santa

From ebgames.com:
    1. Janice (broken arm)
    2. Newsman (broken neck)
    3. Series 5 Gonzo
    4. Pepe the King Prawn
    5. Pigs in Space Playset w/ First Mate Piggy
    6. Johnny Fiama in pinstripes
    7. Johnny Fiama in silver
    8. Marvin Suggs (broken at waist)
    9. Marvin Suggs (not broken)
    10. Sam the Eagle
    11. Movie Usher Scooter
    12. Dr. Phil Van Neuter
    13. Lips in white shirt
    14. Lips in silver shirt
    15. Lips in brown shirt
    16. Pops
    17. Backstage Playset w/ Rowlf
    18. Classic Swedish Chef
    19. Steppin' Out Fozzie

From Oh My God! Cheap New Figures Online:
    1. Animal
    2. Muppet Penguins
    3. Sweetums
    4. Uncle Deadly (classic)

From Palisades Direct Store:
    1. Rainbow Connection Kermit
    2. Jim Henson

Palisades Collector's Club:
    1. Checkered Suit Gonzo w/ tin
    2. Frog Scout Leader Kermit
    3. Cabin Boy Gonzo & Rizzo

From Sam Goody:
    1. Patrol Bear
    2. Clifford

From Suncoast:
    1. Beauregard

From Tower Records:
    1. Dr. Julius Strangepork
    2. Link Hogthrob
    3. Mr. Samuel Arrow
    4. Muppet Newsman (not broken! :D )

From Toys R Us:
    1. Tuxedo Kermit
    2. Dr. Teeth
    3. Kermit the Frog
    4. Kermit the Frog (MIP)
    5. Muppet Labs Playset w/ Beaker
    6. Series 2 Gonzo
    7. Janice (Not broken!!! :D )
    8. Johnny Fiama in maroon
  7. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Hey rexcrk, you wouldn't happen to know if ebgames.com still has the backstage playset would you? I'd check but my home computer is down and my work computer has a block to their site.
  8. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I was born with all my fingers.

Heh-heh.
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

You know what? I read it the same way! I thought it said "fingers," too!
    I thought, "What a silly idea for a thread!"

Then I read it two more times and realized it said "figures."

I need glasses. ;)
  10. Telly

Telly Active Member

Toys R Us, Target, Sam Goody, EBToys.com, and the majority came from Media Play ;)
  11. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I'm sorry... they don't have it any more :(

I think all they have left is the small set of Series 9 plus some mega Muppets
  12. Blue Weirdo

Blue Weirdo Member

Let's see...

Kermit my sister got for me for my birthday

Piggy, Dr. Teeth and Bunsen I got at Toys-R-Us

Jancie I got at Suncoast

Everyone else I've had to get off E-bay.

I really wish I had got them all when they first came out (especially Zoot!) but I was unemployed at the time and couldn't afford it. :cry:
  13. Fozzie

Fozzie New Member

Aside from series 1 Kermit all of mine came from the internet. I think I mostly used Aislesniper, Beanstoys, EB Games, Big Bad Toy Store, KB Toys, and maybe a couple others.
  14. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

ebgames, Suncoast, Sam Goody's and ebay
  15. jediX

jediX Active Member

TRU was the only place that had s1 Kermit and Piggy, so I got them there. I NEVER saw Dr. Teeth, Bunsen, & Muppet Labs at retail, so I picked them up at a comic shop.

S2 I picked up at Media Play. S3 came to Media Play & EB, so I picked a few from each. EM stage was from Media play.

Kooze Kerm (classic, repaint) from Target. Culinary Catastrophe Chef was off eBay.

S4-end & playsets were from Suncoast/Media Play. The only figures I've ordered online have been the Omgcnfo's Sweetums, Classic Deadly, & Penguins and Palisades Direct's Jim. I got Lips and Pops in a trade and they were ordered online. I picked up the silver Lips variant, Tux Foz, & Chef at EB. I also picked up the backstage from Entertainment Earth.
  16. DTWolf

DTWolf Member

Mostly at Media Play and Suncoast (while they still carried them). I picked up two or three at Toys R Us (S3 Gonzo and Fozzie, I think; and then later Johnny Fiama and a clearance-priced Capt. Smollett).

When Media Play-Suncoast (they're owned by the same company, for those who don't know) dropped the Muppets, I was forced to go to the EB Games store in Opry Mills (a mall I HATE, but I'm lucky it was there, I know), the only EB Games in town that carried the figures. The backstage playset I ordered from EB Games online; online exclusives I bought at their respective sites (not E-Bay).

Floyd I bought late from KillerToys.com, when he had vanished from physical stores and I realized how foolish I'd been to not buy him already. The same thing happened with the Animal-Electric Mayhem playset, but I ordered it from BigBadToystore.com.
  17. Pino

Pino Member

I'll get my sesame street series 1 from killertoys.com
    But they hevent arried yet!