Where do I get Muppet avatars?

SNLIM

Reaction score
hi, i have no idea where i got my avatar...most likely i found it somewhere on muppet central...but i had no idea that all the avatars for members on the forum got theirs by having them made by people here. anyway, can you work on a pepe one for me? i noticed that other pepe avatars look similar to mine and was hoping to get one that wasn't so similar. (hope i'ts not too much trouble, if it is don't worry about it b/c i love all and any pepe avatars)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hot Topics has some nice Muppet cell phone covers and accessories.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll check it out. Speaking of checks.....already got the gang on those!

Deb:rolleyes:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I went home last night and used photoshop to make a few avatars.........I made them 65 X 65! TOO BIG! Guess that'll teach me to be creative after a full day of work and classes:rolleyes:

Deb

Scorpion

Reaction score
OK...now that I've had the time to surf the pages I understand how you guys do the avatars....my fav Muppet is Animal and I would like a cool Animal avatar if someone can make one for me. Maybe one with his drums in the pic as well but definatly one with him lookin cool :cool:

KDove

Reaction score
Hi. I am fairly new to this website and I wanted to get a avatar. If anyone could make me one of one of the fraggles, either Gobo or Red I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!! Hope everyone is having a great day!! :smile:

Thanks!!

Kiley