1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

*yells*

OOOOOH-RIIIIIIIGHT!
  2. christyb

christyb New Member

Bus driving away & muppeteers being pulled inside

*looks back*
    So have we got everybody. *looks outside at my arm clutching to Steve Whimires shirt.*
    Ummm...could someone give me a hand here. I can't seem to pull him in and drive at the same time.
  3. Beauregard

*hanging onto the eedge of the window by toes*

Not really, I'm having a hard time hanging onto Bill Baretta as it is.

BBB.

Sorry, just thought I'd let all BBB members know I am now officially borrowing Bill.

Yikes!

*lets go with one toe, and almost slips onto the road*

Drive faster, the momentum is the only thing keeping me from scrapping along the tarmac!

--

Interprited:

BBB! Der borrowbuorrowsbillerness!
  4. christyb

christyb New Member

Speeding along the highway....

Ok, *looks back at the rest of the bus* For those of us who are still in the bus hang on. This seems like a long straightaway so I'm gonna step on the gas, stand up, kneel on the steering wheel and drive, while trying to pull Steve Whitmire in. And Mr. Whitmire, you could give me a hand here. I mean really instead of fighting you could try and climb in.

*attempts move, bus begins swerving, and manages to tug Steve in the bus, Steve goes flying toward the seat with Beau and Bill Baretta, and I fall onto the floor. I quickly jump back up and steer the bus back onto the road*

You know. I'm starting to get the hang of this whole stick shift thing.
  5. Beauregard

*releases toes and begins to fall, but...

...the strong hands of Steve Whitmere grab my feet and pull me into the bus, and then Bill too*

Er, hi.

*Steve just looks at me and at the dead loking Kermit puppet on the floor by my feet*

*gulp*

*feeling guilty again*
  6. christyb

christyb New Member

Hey, Beau. This may help our cause a little. I found it on the floor of the wareshouse.
    *tosses back what looks like a small perfume sprayer. Lettering on the side states 'Muppet Labs Mind Mist'.*
  7. Beauregard

Steve: Er, I'm sorry to say this, but that's a prop.

Me: Really?

Eric Jacobson pulls himsef up to look through an open window and says in Miss Piggy's voice: "You must be kidding me."

Me: Uncle Deadly? Is that you hanging onto Eric out there?

*Steve snatches the Mind Mist*

Me: Hey give that back!

Eric: Hi-yah!
  8. christyb

christyb New Member

Me(still driving): Really, You think it's a prop?? *smiles a little michevious smile* You're forgetting that I spent who knows how long in that place.
    Steve: *opens cap and inspects it closely accdentally sprays himself, looks up blankly* What was I doing???
    Bill: What the????
    Me: Steve you were about to amuse us with Kermit *Steve picks up a Kermit and begins singing "Rainbow Connection. I laugh* Hey *I shrug* this is our fantasy....anything goes!!!
  9. Beauregard

Me: Don't tell the BBB that, if we got Bill here.

Bill: *snatches the Mind Mist Spray and tosses it out the hole*

Uncle deadly: *comes in the window having caught the bottle in his mouth* Obb blog merf glop.

Me: Er, I think he means no one moves or I'll spray.

Uncle Deadly: *takes bottle out* No. I got hicups.

Me: Ok. *snatches bottle from UD* Right. No one move or I'll spray. Er, actually, might be better if we let cristy move.
  10. christyb

christyb New Member

Hey, I'm bad at this as it is. You better let me move...what the??? *looks at passenger side of the bus* Hey someone help Frank Oz and Brian Henson over there. Man they really must've wanted to come with us if they grabbed on.
  11. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I got Frank! Let me help you Mr. Oz, wow! What an honor, would you sign my copy of "In and Out"?
  12. christyb

christyb New Member

Me: So uh... Is everyone In yet???? *looks around get's the evil eye from all the Muppeteers except Steve who is now singing "Happy Feet" with Kermit* *gulps* yes, well....So uhh...guys where am I heading??

Edit: Side Note- holy cow! I'm up to 900 posts! I really need to get a life and spend less time on here.
  13. Beauregard

Frank: Maybe. Hey, I'm in. That's out. *does a Miss Piggy karate move, and sends the spray out the window* *In Fozzie's voice* Wonder if they got an antidote to that spray? *in Animal's voice* ANTIDOTE! ANTIDOTE! *in bert's voice* This is not fun-ny.
  14. christyb

christyb New Member

*places hand outside window and catches spray...Sprays Frank*
    Frank: What was I doing???
    Me: Sitting down. Taking a Fozzie and doing the...umm...*lightbulb goes off* Banana Sketch with Steve.
    *Franks begins trying to do the Banana Sketch with Kermit/Steve who's frustrated b/c he doesn't know what the Banana sketch is.*
    Me: *Looks at mirror at the other Muppeteers* Alright, are you people going to halfway behave or am I gonna hafta spray the rest of you??? (I love playing the moody bus driver)
  15. Beauregard

(I love it to. You rock Christy!)
  16. christyb

christyb New Member

(Why Thank you Beau.)
    Me(still driving): Mutters to self...I wonder how long this stuff lasts...*looks down at bottle and spins it around reads: Sadly Temporary.* Go figure. *shakes bottle* and we don't have much left either.
  17. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

*Waking up from long nap in the shadows, woken by all the commotions in the bus.

Huh? What the? What's with taking all the Muppeteers along for the ride? We were in it only for the Muppets. Someone explain or I'll place a curse on the lot of you.
  18. christyb

christyb New Member

Me: Beau began feeling guilty b/c well frankly we almost got caught. And they looked sooo pathetic *Bill Baretta throughs a doozer at me. I duck* down there when they realized that every last single Muppet was gone. So I said that we were going to jail anyway so might as well take them and ease Beau's mind. After So we sped by and each grabbed a muppeteer. Only Steve and Frank wasn't corporating so I (Steve sprayed himself) them with some mind mist and now they are still trying to do the Banana Sketch. However, we're gonna hafta stop for gas soon. So the rest of us better come up with a plan.
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Oh, so that's the deal. Then you can go ahead and stop for gas Christy. Don't worry about the mind mist running out, just LMK and I'll give 'em the ol' evil eye.
    After all, how do you think I happened to get these ladies in line?
    *Makes waving gesture with hand to show Fran Brille Camille Bonora and Louise Gold all fawning over him.
    Heh, just a trick I picked up from my vampire classes.

Drive on Christy, and don't worry about the rest of the gang.
    *Goes back to napping in the shadows with his female followers.
  20. christyb

christyb New Member

Looks back in mirror...

Me:*shakes head* You'll have to teach me that trick sometime. *Fozzie/Frank and Kermit/Steve keep arguing louder and louder* Hey boys! How about a song instead?? *begin singing Movin' Right along* I've created a couple of monsters. *pulls into gas station* Alright, everyone 5 minute pit stop. I wanna see everyone, and that includes those who aren't mind misted.

*I get open the door and start filling the bus up with gas.*